Welcome to the Mass Panty Party!

DSC_3999.JPG

Thc Bomb

Took nearly seven days, I almost gave up on her, had to perform bean removal surgery this morning, but, as they say, good things come to those who wait.

Holy Grail Kush
20150513_071026.jpg

:cheer:

I'm glad you've pushed me a bit,,, in a friendly encouraging way. ;) I wasn't planning on growing as many strains. And about a week ago I wasn't sure if I was making the correct decisions..But, it will really help in the long run and I'll be glad I did. .Going to look for that auto strain A Train talked about.... I'll get one for you..... ;)

So my jedi clones will be fed to goats today that one was a mail. I've yet to harvest a Damn jedi. Two males so far lame. And the one that's not I sold the Damn clones. Anyways. So the jedi I'll start with massmedman when we get our seeds.

And we have these coming too
BC big bang
Atomic bomb
Thc pro

My personal goal is for massmedman to have over 4 lbs by end of summer. Set a low bar and it's easier he will kill it.

And have variety it tis the spice of life! He will learn more this summer then I did my first 5 years. Dealing with multiple strains can teach you an unprecedented amount. It's easier growing 100 of the same strain then 25 different ones.

My personal goal is for massmedman to have over 4 lbs by end of summer. Set a low bar and it's easier he will kill it.

Yikes, I just took a big gulp of my Amaretto... that's,, nutz

Just ordered a RO system,, water issues solved... next up those fecking ccccaterpillars

:popcorn:

Alright, I gotta point out your taste in music is on point Dutty. Queensryche is a riot to play, if I might add. I also remember hearing Def Leppard and a few others in your other videos.

Back to the bud growing.

This is really turning out to be a PARTY!!

With this much meds going, the end result will be a panty droppin party!

I'm not sure I want to be there with the guy to girl ratio as poor as it is :laughtwo:

Thanks guys, not really sunk in to be nominated. That's a compliment all in itself. Busy day volunteering on the farm. Have one confirmed patient,,, sent caregiver application off today... the girls got new homes...:cheer:

20150515_103853.jpg
20150515_104010.jpg

20150515_105739.jpg

Veg tent getting full

20150515_145944.jpg

Ok good night all:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom