Welcome to the Mass Panty Party!

20150420_141854.jpg

Ok, much talked about, the time is now to start this next journal since today is 4/20

This will be a co journal or collaboration between yours truly, and Mr. Dutty Panty.

Please, stand and give Mr. Panty a big round of applause.:bravo:

The grow is this.

Six plants, three strains. Mine are starting in solo cups, going to 1.7 gallon cans, then finally 7 gallon cans.

I'll be using Coast of Maine Stonington blend amended with perlite and lava stone only.

I'll be using House and Garden, the full line, for this entire grow. The full line was provided by House and Garden thanks to Dutty.

I'll be starting my beans soon.

For this grow we are both growing the same strains, 2ea of;

Jedi Kush from Cali Connection
THC Bomb from Bomb Seeds
Critical Sensi Star from Delicious Seeds

All photoperiod seeds, all fem. The first two Dutty and I traded salsa for beans. We both got the last as freebies from Herbies.

I look forward to having a professional grower and mentor dial me in and see what I can do.

We all know what he can do. Pretty sure one of his last plants, budzilla, will get plant of the month. Then, I assume year. :goodluck:

I'll be vegging mostly outside for about three months. Then they'll flower in my soon to be built 7x7

I personally look forward to the members here who will also help, as they so often do. :thanks:

I'll add details later on the strains.

Those are my wife's panties by the way. I go commando. :thumb:

I'll let Dutty talk about his panties,, I mean set up..

Made the soil for solo cups.

Three Quarts Coast of Maine Stonington
1 qt perlite
2 cups lava stone

Mixed by hand, watered with:
1/2 cup each of coconut water, aloe water, and ful power water. Mixed some more.

Put in cups to get warm:

20150420_152234.jpg

20150420_152648.jpg

Panty's hahahaha I'll have to do the same lmao.

Let's get this rolling my thc bomb is ready. Critical going in seed rooter tonight. Jedi in the clone box. Hopefully female. If not I shall order a few more.

Thanks to MassMedMan for being a good friend and co grower. And glad I'm along for the ride.

So this afternoon I'll post pics of the jedi kush mother I'll take clones off of. I may just purchase seeds again.

I will also take a picture of the thc bomb that's a few inches tall. It may be it's top that I'll clone for this journal not sure yet.
And I'll drop critical Sensi right when MassMedMan does

Thc bomb
DSC_3474.JPG

Jedi kush top I'll be taking
DSC_3476.JPG

And the critical I'll drop soon with a nice silky pair of panties.

So these are all same seed bank same time purchased I just dropped all earlier. We will still try and start really close to same heighth. I'll have time to wait for MassMedMan to get his rocking.

Soaking them in morning...
20150422_203539.jpg

Soaked overnight, all sunk, going to do eight photos.

2 Jedi Kush
2 THC Bomb
2 Critical
2 Deep Cheese

20150424_070951.jpg

All mine in soil homes ;)

20150424_114701.jpg

DSC_3532.JPG
DSC_3533.JPG

My thc bomb

Whew. :yahoo::thanks::slide:

Is that in a7g already? How old?

Mines in a solo cup, lol. But that is motivating.

I see what four nodes,, you topping at five?

I've got four up so far.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom