Welcome to the Mass Panty Party!

Looks like the issues I was having with the criticals and a few others was related to them being root bound. This morning they look much better like they like their new home..... Jedi's will be the perfect topping.....

DSC_40431.JPG

Bet you get yours no later then Thursday your freebie is supersonic critical storm auto. I got that and Holy grail 69

I wish I had found this a lil sooner I only just seen MMs tube channel:thumb:
I popped over to check out the Massmedman an then I find there is a Mass Panty Party going on:circle-of-love:
Gota say I am praying to be able to stay up to date with this both you guys together an Awesome duo:420:

Updates coming today. I may up pot the thc bomb to its final home either a 7 or 15. It will be on house and garden.
I have one jedi clone that I'm praying is female cause the one in bloom looks amazing.

The critical, stink bomb and holy grail kush are all about to get up potted to one gallons.

They all love their new homes....my new RO system will be here shortly and then the house and garden party will begin....

20150518_120900.jpg

They look like an army standing to attention :bravo:
Could you put your tea recipe it sound like some thing I would really like to try out on my next grow:thumb:

Sure thing buddy,, my girls loved that tea. I took four gallons of water, added two tablespoons of the seabird shit and let that sit for two days to break down the pelletized guano. Then, I add a cup of Alaskan forest, a cup of worm poop, and two tablespoons of molasses. Brew for twenty four in my microbulator.

Whatever I didn't use on those plants I gave to my plants in my non420 garden and they loved it to!!

Thanks for stopping by Jaga! Have a great day!!

Girls gonna get some house and garden soon with clean wata ;)

20150519_150804.jpg

Nice, MMM. I was looking at getting one of those portable r/o units, now I can get some first hand feedback.

I would get it, I've got ten gallons already!!!

Just paid for my lights, thank you Mark at Platinum!!!!

.... and I decided to get some cognac to celebrate, on my way, free on the side of the road,, is my new drain for my bloom room.... like the door I found a few weeks ago for my greenhouse... it's a sign. Dirty, but a sign nonetheless!!!

20150519_193904.jpg

Back
Top Bottom