Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

Here are the babies repotted and moved outside. One got decapitated by a snail or slug last night. Grrr. I have now spread a decent layer of salt around the pots and sprayed it damp with water to prevent it blowing away. Hopefully it helps.
20230917_125443.jpg
20230917_125520.jpg
20230917_125702.jpg
20230917_125706.jpg
20230917_125709.jpg

I've gone from the coffee cups into 1L pots as I'll be moving in 2 weeks and don't want to lug big pots around. I'll put some into the ground and some in big pots for this run as I don't know where is going to be the most suitable spot that's dark at night and getting full sun during the day.
Waiting on the Springboks to work some magic later.
Have an excellent day peeps
And...
Go Bokke!

Just about to smoke some of her mom or sister or whatever :) I stuck my nose into the jar and had a deep whiff. There is something special about the smell of Landrace. It's so fresh. I have notes of lemon leaf, lemon grass, and landrace dagga :)
Which one is that? The Holly's Harvest or Miss Sticky no 1 ?

Which one is that? The Holly's Harvest or Miss Sticky no 1 ?
I'm smoking Holly's Harvest atm. They are quite different. I find the Miss Sticky no 1 has a sweet spice flavour, like an allspice, possibly cinnamon. Miss Sticky no 1 reminds me of making a curry or a Christmas cake.

I find the Holly's Harvest build's gradually and then it really kicks. Great stuff 🧙‍♂️ Nice and lifted! Oh and this is after a gummy which is so yummy it is really hard to stop at one hahaha.

Haha please do stop at one. Might miss the rugga if you have more.
Lol . During lockdown I delivered 20 of them to a lady and by the time I got home (30 minutes) she had eaten the whole pack and said she felt nothing . :laugh:
This after I told her to start with half of one gummy and wait an hour.
Yeah she never ordered again.....

Haha please do stop at one. Might miss the rugga if you have more.
Lol . During lockdown I delivered 20 of them to a lady and by the time I got home (30 minutes) she had eaten the whole pack and said she felt nothing . :laugh:
This after I told her to start with half of one gummy and wait an hour.
Yeah she never ordered again.....
I hope I can catch a stream and see the game live! I believe that Romania are not to be underestimated. I have to vie for tv time with relatives and I'm low in the pecking order when rugby or cricket are on and there is an Aussie ODI today too lol.

Here are the babies repotted and moved outside. One got decapitated by a snail or slug last night. Grrr. I have now spread a decent layer of salt around the pots and sprayed it damp with water to prevent it blowing away. Hopefully it helps.
20230917_125443.jpg
20230917_125520.jpg
20230917_125702.jpg
20230917_125706.jpg
20230917_125709.jpg

I've gone from the coffee cups into 1L pots as I'll be moving in 2 weeks and don't want to lug big pots around. I'll put some into the ground and some in big pots for this run as I don't know where is going to be the most suitable spot that's dark at night and getting full sun during the day.
Waiting on the Springboks to work some magic later.
Have an excellent day peeps
And...
Go Bokke!
I missed this post last night chom. Why don't you use Ferramol - Biogrow instead of salt? It's very effective.

Boy, did that storm get intense. The wind is smashing and the rain is really heavy. I e brought everything inside. A bit late as they got completely wind burnt.
Here is before and after a few hours of being inside.
20230924_091737.jpg
20230924_091744.jpg
20230925_091622.jpg

They will make a comeback. A few are quite important for this run so they will get some TLC.
Have a great day

Back
Top Bottom