Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

No March for me. Sports days with my eldest daughter at school with my youngest while my partner took my son swimming. Haha. Busy days.
The 80mg have a kick but they are sativa so they keep you busy and focused. Too many will just get you super high that you kinda pass out/sleep.
Sleep did you say that would be a wonderful thing.

How do you end up with 80mg? What are your bud to oil ratios? Are you using bud or extract? I really need to nail the edibles because my lungs are not happy. Are these tricky to make?

Hello Lerugged.

I've seen you around and mentioning your sativas so I had to come and take a look myself. My goodness, you grow beautiful plants. And, all sativas? I love sativas.

Can I get your gummy recipe? Currently, I have to take a minimum of about 50 mg worth to get high.

Hello Lerugged.

I've seen you around and mentioning your sativas so I had to come and take a look myself. My goodness, you grow beautiful plants. And, all sativas? I love sativas.

Can I get your gummy recipe? Currently, I have to take a minimum of about 50 mg worth to get high.
It's a good thing you guys make your own because at a dispensary you need to take out a loan to get them and 80mg or 50mg is unheard of at least here in Massachusetts. and pay 20% tax on top of that.

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delayed replies
I use between 150g and 250g of bud to 1l of evoo.
Afraid I can't give out my recipe as it's taken me years to get it to the quality it is and edibles is kinda my bread and butter so I need to keep my secrets as that is what gives me an edge over majority of edibles on the market.
But.... there are tons online that will work, just a Google away. It's more about calculating the mg of THC per ml oil.
Once you have worked out the potency of your oil it's pretty easy to work out how potent your gummies will be.
The oil doesn't impart any flavour or weedy taste but short of using concentrates, it's much better for stronger gummies than a tincture. Alcohol effects gelling ability of gelatine so for a firm gummy, use the oil instead of tincture.
Hope that helps ans sorry I couldn't give you exactly what you wanted but there are many recipes out there to try.

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delayed replies
I use between 150g and 250g of bud to 1l of evoo.
Afraid I can't give out my recipe as it's taken me years to get it to the quality it is and edibles is kinda my bread and butter so I need to keep my secrets as that is what gives me an edge over majority of edibles on the market.
But.... there are tons online that will work, just a Google away. It's more about calculating the mg of THC per ml oil.
Once you have worked out the potency of your oil it's pretty easy to work out how potent your gummies will be.
The oil doesn't impart any flavour or weedy taste but short of using concentrates, it's much better for stronger gummies than a tincture. Alcohol effects gelling ability of gelatine so for a firm gummy, use the oil instead of tincture.
Hope that helps ans sorry I couldn't give you exactly what you wanted but there are many recipes out there to try.
I totally understand if you told everyone how you make your gummies, they quickly would not be yours. i went to the dispensary last week and the best they could do was 5mg no higher than that without a medical card. I wish I never let my card lapse. But we have dispensaries on every corner it seems.

Greetings from Cape Town.
Its spring day (not really buts it's 1 Sept) and thats the day I plant.
Putting them in now will get them sexed by October. Similar to how @StoneOtter sexes his using 12/12. Never thought of doing it indoors but I see a reason now.
the deck is empty right now. Getting ready to move at the end of the month.
Planted are a few seeds of each strain. Some testers from a few years back. One is a breeder hopefully as the last batch had a few turn herm so I'm starting again from clean stock. It's another pure sativa lineup from this year. The indica and hybrids I grew were not what I'm after.
Here they are :
Transkei landrace x 2
LC-18 x Transkei landrace x 2
Holly's Harvest x 2
Super Silver Durban x 2
Botswana landrace
Miss Sticky ( kzn landrace) x 2
Malawi landrace x 2
Double Wild Durban x 2
Here is the deck now
20230901_131949.jpg
20230901_131959.jpg

Then, here is where I live now
20230901_132113.jpg

And I'm moving to the mountain behind this building. Like my back gate has mountain access. I can't wait
20230901_132055.jpg

Happy spring day in case I forgot.
Hope you all have yourselves a cracking weekend

Greetings from Cape Town.
Its spring day (not really buts it's 1 Sept) and thats the day I plant.
Putting them in now will get them sexed by October. Similar to how @StoneOtter sexes his using 12/12. Never thought of doing it indoors but I see a reason now.
the deck is empty right now. Getting ready to move at the end of the month.
Planted are a few seeds of each strain. Some testers from a few years back. One is a breeder hopefully as the last batch had a few turn herm so I'm starting again from clean stock.
Here they are :
Transkei landrace x 2
LC-18 x Transkei landrace x 2
Holly's Harvest x 2
Botswana landrace
Miss Sticky ( kzn landrace) x 2
Malawi landrace x 2
Double Wild Durban x 2
Here is the deck now
20230901_131949.jpg
20230901_131959.jpg

Then, here is where I live now
20230901_132113.jpg

And I'm moving to the mountain behind this building. Like my back gate has mountain access. I can't wait
20230901_132055.jpg

Happy spring day in case I forgot.
Hope you all have yourselves a cracking weekend
Looks like a great collection of strains and location Growmie and I’ll be dropping by checking your progress. Happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Dankie maat.
It's full on Harbour and city. Lions head, signal hill and of course the mountain.
Not sure where is dark at night and getting full sun yet so, will have to find their spot. I have a few ideas, just depends on security lights etc. Either way it's gonna work.

Looks like a great collection of strains and location Growmie and I’ll be dropping by checking your progress. Happy growing. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:
Thanks Captain and welcome.
It's going to be a long one. More like a good slow burn movie. Harvest likely May and June next year.
See you around

Thanks Captain and welcome.
It's going to be a long one. More like a good slow burn movie. Harvest likely May and June next year.
See you around
I know all about long flowering Sativas. I just now am finally finishing a Golden Tiger that was 90 days veg and 120 days flowering. Lots of bud though. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks like you picked up the cheapest black coffee for the crew!

Can't wait to see the new spot filled with all the usual greenery. :popcorn:
Yeah I was going to go Into 20L pots but I thought I might need to bring them in at night. Now I just have to remember to bring them in at night haha

Yeah I was going to go Into 20L pots but I thought I might need to bring them in at night. Now I just have to remember to bring them in at night haha
Set an alarm! There is snow predicted this weekend, and even a dusting for Table Mountain.

Hey Ween
So, as far as I understand, MrO uses a 12/12 scedule for the first 10 days and then flips to 18/6.
The plants then sex in 30 days or by day 30.
Outdoors I've always been planting 1 Sept which is still flowering scedule (end of winter to early spring) so my plants usually sex by mid Oct to end Oct.
Hope that helps.
She is looking good but still has a while to go so maybe indoors might be a better plan if you need too move her

I’m so not used to seeing your roof that bare but still looks amazing! Can’t wait to see it all overgrown again!

Can you give the basics of otters sexting method?

Here’s my IKLWA who I’m thinking I might need to move inside to finish

BCP left and IKLWA right
Hey Ween. Yep, Lerugged got it just right. Strongish light when they can have it may help the process.

Back
Top Bottom