Where did Crop King get their White Widow strain?

CKS has superb customer service.

To be more realistic, CKS has very mixed customer service. Glad that you were on the winning side. My experience with them was by far the worst of any seedbank I've used. And I've ordered from many in the last ten years.

That's odd that they give you seeds when you stuffed them up.. honestly, is this the only industry where we expect or even ask for that? Betty Crocker wouldn't give you a free cake mix if you spilt it added to much milk or burnt it :rofl:

At the time I didn't know why they were screwing up, but in my inexperience it turned out I was trying to get them to germinate in well water, then grow in nutrient-enriched soil. The water issue got solved by them with the right questions, but the soil was never discussed.

I recently put down a 5-pack of seeds and 4 are sprouted out of the soil now and the last one has split and I'm waiting for a bit more taproot. Hopefully I'll have 100% success with these rather than 40%. But I'll settle for the 80% if the last one's a dud, although it's coming.

Betty Crocker wouldn't give you a free cake mix if you spilt it added to much milk or burnt it

She might if the cake mix only cost her 3 cents and she wanted an overjoyed customer who would buy more of her stuff later on.

Was the mixup with the order or what was in the package?
are you asking me?

she don't need to give away her cake mixs for a kind review :rofl: gots to pay to bake away.. but this isn't about Betty and her fine selection of droolness :rofl:

Was the mixup with the order or what was in the package?

We bought Candy Cane auto flower and got photo period Sour Jack... Originally buying shorter AF's and getting full blown sativa's for some people I am sure it was a disaster, not to mention a 12+ week flower.. Those Candy Cane's would have basically been done from seed at 12 weeks. They won't even mention it here when asked what happened! Crap King Seeds can't be trusted IMO!

Now you can't even buy from them until May 4th due to a DDOS attack, on their "hosting server"! I do this stuff for a living and this seems very strange!

Hopefully no customer info. was stolen!

I'd move on from them if I was you torst, don't seem like they are for you.. lots seem to like and they fill their need, that's great. They come across to me like an entry level.. which I see as a good thing. I'm guilty, trying to become better, but no need to bash anybody, it's a big world and we can all live together.. let your circumstance known then move on. After that fact, Whatever they selling or doing shouldn't effect what your doing.

I'd happily moved on from this company, then I stumbled on a post on 420 by CKS accusing me of lying about my complaint (rude service, unsanswered emails and PMs, and only half the order was sent). Seeing that post, after the totally wretched experience of dealing with them, is a real pisser. So I'm kinda hanging around their threads to catch them on their next monthly visit and try to make them apologize, before moving on again permanently. :rofl:

I'd happily moved on from this company, then I stumbled on a post on 420 by CKS accusing me of lying about my complaint (rude service, unsanswered emails and PMs, and only half the order was sent). Seeing that post, after the totally wretched experience of dealing with them, is a real pisser. So I'm kinda hanging around their threads to catch them on their next monthly visit and try to make them apologize, before moving on again permanently. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: don't get me wrong mavrick :rofl::rofl: I love it.. a nemesis :rofl::rofl:

What do you you all think about seedsman, do they have decent genetics.✌

Seedsman is a breeder- they do breed their own strains to some extent, but as a seedbank they also carry the strains of many other well known breeders. I've ordered from them before and their service was great. Best to search the individual strains and their breeders first before buying, as there is going to be variety.

:rofl::rofl: don't get me wrong mavrick :rofl::rofl: I love it.. a nemesis :rofl::rofl:

:laughtwo: Sort of, yeah. I'll be happier with an apology. The whole experience dealing with those guys was just noxious, felt like I was dealing with surly teenagers. I was happy to finally wash my hands of them. Then to bump into that stupid post, 'refuting' what I said and trying to publicly prove that I was lying and that I 'received the order', and linking to the Canada Post delivery statement- it just dragged me back into it. Yeah I received some of the order- as I clearly said, in the very post you quoted. Check your PMs. Check your f$$king emails already- maybe learn to answer them even, especially before you go accusing people of lying in public. I bet if I go count up those emails including the quoted stuff I must have sent that order well over ten times before I gave up, after a month. If that's too difficult, here's a hint- check what you sent, then compare that to what I ordered. Some seedbanks actually even do that before sending the order out.

They get my personal 'all time Lamest Seedbank award'. :rofl:

Seedsman is a breeder- they do breed their own strains to some extent, but as a seedbank they also carry the strains of many other well known breeders. I've ordered from them before and their service was great. Best to search the individual strains and their breeders first before buying, as there is going to be variety.

:laughtwo: Sort of, yeah. I'll be happier with an apology. The whole experience dealing with those guys was just noxious, felt like I was dealing with surly teenagers. I was happy to finally wash my hands of them. Then to bump into that stupid post, 'refuting' what I said and trying to publicly prove that I was lying and that I 'received the order', and linking to the Canada Post delivery statement- it just dragged me back into it. Yeah I received some of the order- as I clearly said, in the very post you quoted. Check your PMs. Check your f$$king emails already- maybe learn to answer them even, especially before you go accusing people of lying in public. I bet if I go count up those emails I must have sent them that order well over ten times before I gave up, after a month. If that's too difficult, here's a hint- check what you sent, then compare that to what I ordered. Some seedbanks actually even do that before sending the order out.

They get my personal 'all time Lamest Seedbank award'. :rofl:
Thanks for the info. ✌

We bought Candy Cane auto flower and got photo period Sour Jack... Originally buying shorter AF's and getting full blown sativa's for some people I am sure it was a disaster, not to mention a 12+ week flower.. Those Candy Cane's would have basically been done from seed at 12 weeks. They won't even mention it here when asked what happened! Crap King Seeds can't be trusted IMO!

Here's my "Candy Cane" Sour Jack in my tiny tent.....

IMG_72439.JPG

Now you can't even buy from them until May 4th due to a DDOS attack, on their "hosting server"! I do this stuff for a living and this seems very strange!

Hopefully no customer info. was stolen!

Hi Torst,

A DDOS attack floods a site with so many requests that it can no longer handle the traffic. It is not a breach of data. That said, there really is no such thing as secure data. Governments and the biggest corporations in the world are routinely hacked and have sensitive client information stolen. So, you should probably just assume that every online supplier is vulnerable and act accordingly.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect CKS, or any other small outfit like it, to have the resources to defend themselves against hackers. I'm hoping that Johnny Law has bigger fish to fry than guys like me ordering 5 or 10 seeds at a time. Even if they did, the laws will have changed in Canada by the time it got to court. So, there isn't much incentive to waste their time on this.

cheers,
Gears

copped a pack of femn'd WW at local dispensary and thru 'em in Veg. gdn & everyone' o those ' lil pricks came up! had to transplant into smart pots & they bounced back ! i was kinda stoked at the batting average actually...growing a Black Widow Clone side by each & its quite diff looking, more India than equator to my non- expert eye.. outdoors w/ soil,perlite, etc . I'd post pics but apparently i got the dumb real bad Pa! peas out from SoCal

Back
Top Bottom