White Rhino - Coco - Mars II LED - Modified Lucas

looked it up really have some saving to do:jawdropper:

hi veinz,

the kessil is a wonderful light. but your are correct, very expensive. i bought them before i heard of mars. if i could do it all over, i would have two 700 watt marsII for less money than i spent on those two. or maybe even two 1200 watt.

sara, interested in a trade?
hahahahahaha j/k
........ or am i?

but yes, check with mars before you fork out a ton of cash. you will get something more specific to growing cannabis.

couple of nug close ups. best I can get with the phone.
day 40 of flower.

nug_-_Copy.jpg

wow_-_Copy.jpg

You can do it mussh, those crispy leaves still have a lot of perk in them, I see they are doing much better.

Vlad

yeah she looks good for what she has been through. I wanted a perfect run for her. guess ill have to shoot for it with her offspring. took six more cuttings off the mother a couple days ago. they are all looking very perky.

yeah she looks good for what she has been through. I wanted a perfect run for her. guess ill have to shoot for it with her offspring. took six more cuttings off the mother a couple days ago. they are all looking very perky.

Don't hesitate to try cloning in flower. The jury is still out if the cons outweigh pros in this case but, it's better than trying to reveg her after harvest.

Vlad

Don't hesitate to try cloning in flower. The jury is still out if the cons outweigh pros in this case but, it's better than trying to reveg her after harvest.

Vlad

I grew out one of her clones into a mother already. she has more shoots than I know what to do with. im basically trimming her back at this point. she gave me six healthy cuttings.

03_-_Copy.jpg

so ill take the biggest and make another mother etc...etc... start the cycle all over again. I like the genetics of this strain, just need to earn a perfect run.

Day 42 of Flower

How Big Momma got her groove back

big momma appears to be well on the road to recovery. she is starting to put weight into her flowers. the smell is on the verge of offensive. musky and strong this one is. my "smells bucket" is working overtime. the room reeks of gain detergent and a very exotic flower. it seems to get even stronger after a feeding.

day42_-_Copy.jpg

and here we have a comparison picture
37_-_Copy.jpg

2nd_-_Copy.jpg

I wonder how much bigger it would be if I hadn't been gone nine days.

I haven't had any smoke in two months as I refuse to buy any. it is getting very hard for me not to pluck a couple buds and dry them out. one thing I have learned from growing is patience is indeed a virtue.
the clones look good, one has a burned top from hitting the kessil. the other looks fine, it only had a few top leaves that got roasted. I cant seem to get a good picture of them. the phone refuses to focus through the method7 glasses.

hope everyone is having a peaceful day.

hi jojo,

17 days between the comparison.
nine of those days don't count, hahahahaha.

Haha, right!

Do you know the approximate flowering time on this strain? I can't recall if you've grown it before. Looks like we may be close in our harvesting windows! I think I've got like 2 weeks left!

this is my first run with the white rhino. under perfect conditions I read it is a 63 day flower. I checked my trics two days ago and it reads like a weather report,
partly cloudy with mostly clear.
I will be shooting for 25-30% amber.

ok guys I need some advice.
I was looking at big momma this morning and I noticed that one of her sugar leaves looked a little amber. I cut it off and put it under a microscope. 80% amber!!! wtf!!?? day 44? ok, so I went back and checked the nug that was attached to that leaf. it is 100% cloudy but I did not notice any amber.

would you guys start flushing now? I was going to feed her one last time Saturday, but im not sure if that is a good idea now.

any thoughts?

check out the amber trics on the sugar leaves. It has to be from the nine days of hell. my clones are roughly nine days behind in flower and aren't showing red hair. I just may be harvesting this one a lot earlier than I thought.

amber_-_Copy.jpg

check the clone.

white_-_Copy.jpg

/shrug

Back
Top Bottom