White Widow and BC Big Bud closet grow (Lots of pics!)

Aussiegreen

I've always been meaning to get around to posting a journal but never found the time. This however has to unfortunately be my last grow due to my best mate coming home yesterday to find his house had been raided by the cops.

He's all good but even though I only grow a couple of plants at a time I can't afford the fines if they come knocking.

I have a heaps of pics from over the grow so here they are. I pruned heavily just to see the effects for myself. In the end I thought it would slow bud growth more than it did but the overall health of the plant has led me to harvest 3-4 days early. My opinion would be trim a little if you need/want to but only do it once and don't go overboard.

I used Superthrive A & B for veg after the first couple of weeks of just water. After about 4 weeks of veg I switched to 12/12 and Canna Flores A & B. 6 Weeks of that then 2 feeds of Hydro Organics Sugar Peak Grand Finale. Finally a 2 week flush, some pruning with my brother and they're now hanging up getting ready for our date!

Very impressed with the BC Big Bud, heaviest cola I've ever felt!

I'll post some pics in a week when they're dry!

16715.jpg

16616.jpg

16816.jpg

48381.jpg

48421.jpg

48431.jpg

r110.jpg

r43.jpg

r35.jpg

r210.jpg

48451.jpg

r211.jpg

r112.jpg

r54.jpg

r44.jpg

r36.jpg

r63.jpg

r82.jpg

r73.jpg

r91.jpg

r101.jpg

r113.jpg

r121.jpg

Sorry, accidentally doubled up on the first 7 pics but can't for the life of me figure out how to edit a post???

Maybe I'm just too smashed?

Hi everyone! Aussiegreen let us know about the duplicate photos and they were removed. I have to admit I didn't mind looking at them twice, three times if you count the gallery, too.
:goodjob:

Everyone has the ability to edit their own posts, but only for a short time and then you will need to notify a moderator and let them know what you need assistance with. To the left of every post you will see a triangle which is the report button and goes directly to all moderators. We're happy to help :blushsmile:

Also to the left of every post you'll find a star. That's a reputation button, another way to show a member you like what you see.

Have fun all, peace and 420 :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom