White Widow & Blue Cheese First Time CFL Closet Grow

I would feed the white widows, but not the blue cheese. I would check the blue cheese daily and harvest when you think its nice looking.

removing the nitrates from the flowers only increases the flavor.

I didn't incorporate that you are using a hid and big fans which make the plant transpire more, hence a proper flush is quicker and easier for you to achieve

when we eat plants we want those heavy minerals in the plants in our stomach (preferably from organic sources) to turn into useable energy for our body. but when we smoke, our lungs want nothing but that thc covered resin that's left behind! the terpenes or flavonoids are also in the trichs, not that green matter which is the true culprit for the hay like taste!

if the plants are so hungry that they aren't making thc, that's not good. do you have a 1-1-1 (full range) feed for the white widows if you think they need another week?

you are the farmer that grew these big ass buds in the first place :)

personally (call me crazy) I would try to flush even that little green glow each flower has left (if it's ready to crop within a couple days!)

you're at the perfect spot to have the best big buds in town kudos

I guess I shouldn't have flushed so early and I think it could have gone at least a week more with nutes before I did the flush.

The only thing I have that are low NPK is FF Big Bloom or FF Tiger Bloom 2-8-4 i think.

big bloom is perfect and organic (if I remember) and if organic the only thing I would put in this close to harvest. I don't think you're gonna lose any weight at all to be honest, the flower and their sugar leaves are green which means they're making chlorophyll and growing still.

some growers remove the fan leaves much earlier in flowering and claim to get larger buds (which doesn't work lol)

you're fine and the smoke is going to be so delicious that you can smoke it right after the flowers dry

the og won't even know this is a first grow

big bloom is perfect and organic (if I remember) and if organic the only thing I would put in this close to harvest. I don't think you're gonna lose any weight at all to be honest, the flower and their sugar leaves are green which means they're making chlorophyll and growing still.

some growers remove the fan leaves much earlier in flowering and claim to get larger buds (which doesn't work lol)

you're fine and the smoke is going to be so delicious that you can smoke it right after the flowers dry

the og won't even know this is a first grow

Thanks B! yea Big Bloom is organic and im definetely gonna put some in only the white widows.

when you flush your plants prior to harvest there is nothing written in stone that says it will definitely take 2 weeks to flush. your plants are providing the feedback on how quickly the nutrients are being used up in the fan leaves. I would harvest any plants that the sugar leaves have started to yellow on now.

when you flush your plants prior to harvest there is nothing written in stone that says it will definitely take 2 weeks to flush. your plants are providing the feedback on how quickly the nutrients are being used up in the fan leaves. I would harvest any plants that the sugar leaves have started to yellow on now.

Yea I should have not flushed so early at 7 weeks. I think I could have gone 2 more week of nutes and then just a single week of preflush :(

Ill post some pics of them when the lights come on today.

sorry for the suggestion man, but you didn't lose anything. if the white widows were as quick as the blue cheese they would all be prime.

is the blue cheese still throwing out a lot of pistils, or has pistil growth slowed to a crawl? if so, check trichs daily and crop when you're ready :goodjob:

grow charts suggest 1 week of flushing, I like 2 weeks. problem is the white widows are growing longer than 9 weeks of bloom. I hope my snow whites are faster than that.

in other words the blue cheese is right on time. feed the widows and let them eat that for one more week.. leaves that aren't brown turn a shade green again. your flush is basically done youre plants are prime

might not even need to flush the widows again if you use the organic only. how long ago did you feed?

in essence this is right. I flush for two weeks starting at week 7 in hopes of harvesting at 9 weeks in bloom

feed the widows and carry on with the bomb theyre living they adapt

might not even need to flush the widows again if you use the organic only. how long ago did you feed? how they looking?

sorry for the suggestion man, but you didn't lose anything. if the white widows were as quick as the blue cheese they would all be prime.

is the blue cheese still throwing out a lot of pistils, or has pistil growth slowed to a crawl? if so, check trichs daily and crop when you're ready :goodjob:

grow charts suggest 1 week of flushing, I like 2 weeks. problem is the white widows are growing longer than 9 weeks of bloom. I hope my snow whites are faster than that.

in other words the blue cheese is right on time. feed the widows and let them eat that for one more week.. leaves that aren't brown turn a shade green again. your flush is basically done youre plants are prime

might not even need to flush the widows again if you use the organic only. how long ago did you feed?

Hey B, Yea the Blue looks ready, about 90% cloudy and 10% clear tricomes. And she definetely has stop throwing out those white pistils and retracted this week.

Yea them White Widows might need a week or more sadly, I really have to cut them down all at once since I dont have a place or extra tent to dry them in.

Even though they been through 1.5 weeks of just water, I had to add 50% strenght of big bloom to the White Widows, because they were like on life support already. The Yellow has gotten up to the sugar leaves eekk.

Last time I fed them was 50% FF Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Cha Ching, and molasses.

in essence this is right. I flush for two weeks starting at week 7 in hopes of harvesting at 9 weeks in bloom

feed the widows and carry on with the bomb theyre living they adapt

might not even need to flush the widows again if you use the organic only. how long ago did you feed? how they looking?

I fed them night u said to use big bloom for the White Widows, and that was like 2 days ago, and they seem to be holding on lol.

The White Widow trichomes look like 80% cloudy and 20% clear. I think I will have to harvest them the same time as the Blue Cheese in about 4 days. I flushed them with like 3 x pot size with Tap water already tonight.

Day 64 Flowering

So guys I just flushed her with 3 x of its pot size with regular tap water no PHing. Im looking to cut them down in about 4 days. I think they have enough green in them to hang on lol hopefully.

White Widow Sexy

IMG_004640.JPG
IMG_004542.JPG
IMG_004440.JPG
IMG_004336.JPG
IMG_004240.JPG
IMG_004132.JPG

White Widow No Sexy

IMG_004042.JPG
IMG_003940.JPG
IMG_003842.JPG

IMG_003742.JPG

Blue Cheese

IMG_003644.JPG
IMG_003543.JPG
IMG_003445.JPG
IMG_003346.JPG
IMG_003248.JPG
IMG_003145.JPG

sigh.. 2 weeks + for a proper flush god damnit lol its gonna smoke right youll see

:green_heart:Harvest Day 1!:green_heart:

Omg What a night I had last night! I worked literally 6 straight hours Harvest, Trimming the

Blue Cheese and half of the White Widow Sexy plants!

I had all my tools ready, Trimmers, Regular Scissor, couple of cardboard boxes, Bucket for popcorn, two pairs of Gloves, Beer, and great music.

IMG_005928.JPG

I harvested the Blue Cheese first because it was the most ready and I left the others in the dark.

Blue Cheese

IMG_004838.JPG
IMG_004950.JPG
IMG_005242.JPG
IMG_005341.JPG
IMG_005443.JPG
IMG_005730.JPG
IMG_005541.JPG
IMG_005834.JPG

IMG_006536.JPG

IMG_006639.JPG
IMG_006834.JPG
IMG_006732.JPG
IMG_006934.JPG
IMG_007035.JPG
IMG_007126.JPG
IMG_007331.JPG
IMG_007431.JPG

Total Weights

Total Weight + Popcorn Buds minus the bucket weight - 514 g
Trim Weight - 64.8 g

Half of the White Widow Sexy (took most of the larger buds first and left smaller inner buds for today to harvest)

IMG_007534.JPG
IMG_007731.JPG
IMG_007837.JPG
IMG_007942.JPG
IMG_008138.JPG
IMG_008237.JPG

IMG_008337.JPG

Half Weights

Half Weight + Popcorn Buds minus the bucket weight - 466 g
Trim Weight - 77 g

Root System of the Blue Cheese was not that root bound as I liked it to be. But the roots were white and healthy no signs of root rot. And I noticed even after 5 days of its last watering, the center soil was still kinda moist leaving me to believe roots not receiving the best amount of oxygen. I use to water every 3 days.

IMG_008631.JPG

Tonight I am gonna do my best to finish off the rest of the plants. So far I am very satisfied with the results of my first grow ! :thanks:

light green and purple. I like it and so will your lungs :)

white widows coulda gone longer as you know, awesome nugs so tasty looking. never seen such a fat blue cheese cola :bravo:

light green and purple. I like it and so will your lungs :)

white widows coulda gone longer as you know, awesome nugs so tasty looking. never seen such a fat blue cheese cola :bravo:

Yea the White Widows coulda gone longer, but this one was the foxtail one so it looks kinda greener then the blue cheese, I wonder how it taste like.

Yea that Blue Cheese cola was the mutant double bud one!

Thanks man for the support! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom