Grow Big - 2 tbl
Tiger Bloom - 2 tbl
Cha Ching- .75 tsp
Cal Mag - 1 tbl
Molasses - 3 tbl

IMG_010729.JPG

IMG_010622.JPG

IMG_010827.JPG

your plants are looking really good. i know you still have time, but are you going to flush before harvest?

your plants are looking really good. i know you still have time, but are you going to flush before harvest?

Thanks man! Yea Im definetely gonna do that 2 weeks before harvest flush. Im so excited since this is my first grow ever, I will be patient and not chop it too early.

And no sign of Nanners from the previous extra light mishaps.

Day 42 Flowering

6 weeks into Flowering already, time just passes. So I was looking at the flowering times for each strain and:

White Widow: 8 weeks
Blue Cheese: 8-10 weeks

So im kinda close now being at 6 weeks + 2 week flush. Im looking for a head high from the weed. Should I look for a certain cloudiness or amber in the trichomes and what percentage?

So today I had to water them with regular water only since they looked like this:

IMG_011629.JPG

I was wondering why the fuck did the Humidity drop to 16% constant after the lights came on. I was in awe :yikes:

Then after a couple of hours, they bounced back very nicely.

IMG_011731.JPG

looking good. can we get a close up of the pistils soon? the pistils really speak a lot of words to me.

you may be able to do plain water till the end soon. are the pistils browning out and pulling back yet? after the first sign of that happening (more than just a little bit) they usually take about 3 more weeks.

the plant goes through spurts of growing pistils, letting them brown out, growing pistils, letting em brown out. it's the final swell. after the final swell, there will be no more spruts of pistil growth and you should be checking trichs daily.

looking good. can we get a close up of the pistils soon? the pistils really speak a lot of words to me.

you may be able to do plain water till the end soon. are the pistils browning out and pulling back yet? after the first sign of that happening (more than just a little bit) they usually take about 3 more weeks.

the plant goes through spurts of growing pistils, letting them brown out, growing pistils, letting em brown out. it's the final swell. after the final swell, there will be no more spruts of pistil growth and you should be checking trichs daily.

Hey b.real, I got some pics for you. Ive been monitoring the pistils of all 3 plants and they started like a few days ago to brown very very little but i dont feel like its pulling back in yet.

And I just checked the trichomes on all three plants, and they still look clear.

White Widow Sexy

IMG_012529.JPG

IMG_012726.JPG

IMG_012823.JPG

IMG_013028.JPG

IMG_012919.JPG

White Widow No Sexy

IMG_013221.JPG

IMG_013328.JPG

IMG_013121.JPG

IMG_013427.JPG

Blue Cheese

IMG_013523.JPG

IMG_013622.JPG

IMG_013727.JPG

IMG_013828.JPG

IMG_013930.JPG

probably about 4 more weeks. that blue cheese is covered in pistils! thanks for the closeups :)

probably about 4 more weeks. that blue cheese is covered in pistils! thanks for the closeups :)

Okies, yea I didn't think they were ready to for the 2 week flush. Should I flush them 3 x their pot size with water on the for the 2 week before harvest flush?

And yea that Blue Cheese top with the many pistils is the mutant double bud.

:) we love them closeups, awesome!

Thanks bro, they do look pretty sexy!

Day 45 Flowering

Gave her a nute watering today!

Nute Watering FF Week 11 Schedule (100% strength in 4 gallons of water):

Big Bloom - 4 tbl
Tiger Bloom - 2.66 tbl
Cha Ching - 1 tsp
Cal Mag - 2 tbl
Molasses - 4 tbl

IMG_014527.JPG

I took the PH runoff from all three and looking like the Dolomite Lime I added at last week of veg has been working well:

WW Sexy: 6.5
WW No Sexy: 6.1
Blue Cheese: 6.5

The Buds are getting much bigger now, I LOVE THEM. Kinda like hairy corndogs.

I think maybe 1.5 more weeks for regular feeding and ill lower the nute strength down to 50% next feeding. Then after the 1.5 weeks more or less Ill do the 2 week pre harvest flush and see how it goes.

your plants are looking good. you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest at 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Flowering Day 48

your plants are looking good. you need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. most people harvest at 5%-30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Thanks King, the trichomes still look about 90% clear and 10% cloudy. But I should prepare that 2 week preharvest flush soon right?

I was thinking in 2 days one more nute feed at 50% and then 3 days after that Ill flush 45 gallons between 3 of them.

Here's some updated pics of them taken a few hours ago.

And also the White Widow No Sexy's buds look much bigger and denser then the White Widow Sexy buds. I think its because there are more fan leaves on the No Sexy plant.

IMG_014840.JPG

I got some stuff online today and yes u can laugh at the GH Ph calibration liquid, being so late in the game. Also got a AWS scale and 500gram calibration weight and a RAW joint roller. Im a newbie, not even sure how to roll one so i thought this might make it easier.

White Widow No Sexy

IMG_015029.JPG
IMG_015222.JPG
IMG_015137.JPG
IMG_015329.JPG
IMG_015427.JPG

White Widow Sexy

IMG_016428.JPG
IMG_016722.JPG
IMG_016826.JPG
IMG_016925.JPG
IMG_016624.JPG
IMG_017023.JPG
IMG_017124.JPG
IMG_017225.JPG

Blue Cheese

IMG_015532.JPG
IMG_015627.JPG
IMG_015729.JPG
IMG_015829.JPG
IMG_015925.JPG
IMG_016029.JPG
IMG_016120.JPG
IMG_016226.JPG
IMG_016321.JPG

it's probably heavier because of there being more leaves/solar panels.

I would start flushing soon. your buds already look nice and fat :) they should have 1-2 more growth spurts, and that should pull the food from the fan leaves.

good work. I bet they smell incredible when you touch them.

Day 50 Flowering

IMG_017324.JPG

it's probably heavier because of there being more leaves/solar panels.

I would start flushing soon. your buds already look nice and fat :) they should have 1-2 more growth spurts, and that should pull the food from the fan leaves.

good work. I bet they smell incredible when you touch them.

Yea B.Real, definetely got heavier with the extra fan leaves. I should have gotten more of the popcorn buds but they kinda grew on me. I say I took off about 20% up of the popcorn buds from the soil.

Definetely planning on flushing in about 3 days, I just fed her last Nute Watering. Hopefully it gets really Phat! :thanks:

I can def smell them when I open the door, but close up it smells like my dads old underwear lol!

Gave her last nute watering today around 3:00 am! In 3 days time, gonna flush them with 45 Gallons of regular PH water!

Nute Watering FF Week 12 Schedule (50% strength in 3 gallons of water):

Big Bloom - 1.5 tbl
Tiger Bloom - 1 tbl
Cha Ching - .4 tsp
Molasses - 1.5 tbl

IMG_017433.JPG

your plants look amazing. lollipopping is a great technique to send more energy to the tops. I want to see these suckers yellow out before harvest so you have some smooth smoke. good work and thanks for more pictures of the bushes :love:

Back
Top Bottom