White Widow - First Ever Grow Attempt

Welcome to the party Shiggity! Everyone been helping themselves to the beer in the fridge and eating all the popcorn so feel free to help yourself!

Cant believe they are so big for being so young, ive only got my first grow to compare to though and that was with CFL's ive now got a 200w HPS and proper ventilation and much bigger pots :) Cant wait to see what these girls do :circle-of-love:

Welcome to the party Shiggity! Everyone been helping themselves to the beer in the fridge and eating all the popcorn so feel free to help yourself!

Cant believe they are so big for being so young, ive only got my first grow to compare to though and that was with CFL's ive now got a 200w HPS and proper ventilation and much bigger pots :) Cant wait to see what these girls do :circle-of-love:

Sometimes I wonder if it is the season outside. My flowering was disappointing this winter, my current grow is much heavier. - The extra 600W of LED I added for 3 hours a day might also be helping :rofl:

Looking good im a newbie hope to be up and running in 2 weeks. Thanks for shareing I need all the help o can get.if I can do it will be at this site. Been studying for months. This is the place were the people rocks with information. And your treated with respect.I will be a member till I die wether I grow or not. Thank you wonderful people.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

Update time woop woop, its been a while. I liberated myself from work (i.e i quit!) But heres some pictures, ive been doing some LST ive got one branch with 3 nodes on it and the branch is as long the main stem! Ive got 13 heads growing as im calling them and i fimmed it as well.
IMAG017521.jpg
IMAG018024.jpg
IMAG017623.jpg
IMAG017718.jpg
IMAG017823.jpg
IMAG017916.jpg
this last pic is actual herbs growing in with my other herb
Lol liberated huh

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

I did liberate myself from the corporate overlords lol, I picked up a new job now working for a charity and its so much more chilled out a fun!

Cant wait to see what you do Juststarting

Always growing herb with my herbs haha if you look at the last update theres a chilli plant in there!

I try and grow as much as I can that I need and use, it also has an added bonus of helping with the air quality :)

wow its been like a week since an update, damn works been crazy!

Not got any news pics tonight but will have tomorrow, I cant believe how big my girls have got :) I topped both today and im going to try and clone the WW top fingers crossed it all goes well...

Ive been carrying on with the LST moving the pegs out, the entire plant is still only about 6cm high! Im going to give her a week to start growing up there does seem to be some stretching going on on the lower branches even though they are growing across the dirt, Ive taken some of the bigger fan leaves off as well trying to get light to all the branches.

They are getting stinky as well so glad to see my filter is working well!

Had an issue with the auto and massive nute burn or heat stress in one day lots of the leaves crisped up while I was out cycling, Ive taken all the leaves off and taken her out of the closet, now she sits in my window :)

As I said ill have some pics for you tomorrow

Stay chilled :)

Thats a long list of subscriptions... I couldn't even find my own thread! Ah well im here now must remember to draw myself a map of how I got here

:rofl: fortunately they do die off as grows complete.. i do miss some of my friends though. :love:

Question for you all to, the stems are sat on/in the soil because of the LST. I know that when you transplant and plant deeper the buried stem will grow root. So with the stem on/in the soil is it gonna grow roots where it touches or is in the soil????

try to keep it off the soil. it likely won't root, but there is a chance of rot and it makes an access point for some pests.

your three prong widow.. i see this sometimes with mine. i even managed to clone and flower one lol. not sure if it is genetic or a sign of an environmental problem, or both, but it seems to have little effect on the end result.

wonderful journal WP :Namaste::love:

welcome electro gypsy!

Thanks for you kind words :) I was starting to think the 3 prong widow is genetic, im using different lights and nutes this time round and it done it again only on one branch as well it means more bud sites for me haha!

While your visiting my garden popcorn and beer is free :)

welcome electro gypsy!

Thanks for you kind words :) I was starting to think the 3 prong widow is genetic, im using different lights and nutes this time round and it done it again only on one branch as well it means more bud sites for me haha!

While your visiting my garden popcorn and beer is free :)

just had a crazy idea lol... and thank you :) could be a symptom of root binding. our girls do learn from various stresses. a sort of evolution maybe..

or just too much white cookies for lunch :rofl:

Im in different pots as well! I think my girls just love me and want to reward me haha :)

As long as them cookies are diary free send some my way!

Not sure whats happened the last 6 days, been full up with the flu and been to work non stop but anyway I got a few pictures for you lot so I thought Id share them all with you :)

Theres been an explosion in growth over the last few days, Iv e topped both plants and now letting them grow up a bit. Will need to defoliate a bit tomorrow as well.

Exodus is on the right and is 39 days from seed, Widow on the left and 41 days from seed the auto at the front and the chilli plant is in there somewhere to lol

IMAG030621.jpg

IMAG030724.jpg

IMAG030819.jpg

IMAG030920.jpg

IMAG030920.jpg

IMAG031026.jpg

I did liberate myself from the corporate overlords lol, I picked up a new job now working for a charity and its so much more chilled out a fun!

Cant wait to see what you do Juststarting

Congratulations. We spend too much of our life at work to not find it thrilling. Well done on the move.

Not sure whats happened the last 6 days, been full up with the flu and been to work non stop but anyway I got a few pictures for you lot so I thought Id share them all with you :)

Theres been an explosion in growth over the last few days, Iv e topped both plants and now letting them grow up a bit. Will need to defoliate a bit tomorrow as well.

Snip 8<......

Amazing growth!

Thank Max, yea the old job was slowly boring me to death this new job is great plus I get to do a lot of cycling! 1097km cycled since February 8th with an elevation gain of 14897 meters!

Back
Top Bottom