White Widow - First Ever Grow Attempt

I find its better in veg, it also saves me electric bill lol. When it starts coming to flower i'll hit it to 12/12 or 11/13

Radagast, could you hypothetically get more herb over the long run since you are shortening the total grow time? Perpetually?

I can't give an authoritative answer. I suck at early veg so my timing is all over the place. I have similar sized plants from November and February right now.

I have yet to assemble all the times in one place:
a typical time under 12/12 light was 77 days,
a typical time under 11/13 light was 68 days.

My only two harvests under 10.5/13.5 are:
58 days (new strain) and
46 days (previously 59 and 58 for this strain)

I'm willing to say I have shorter flowering times, but I can't say whether I had longer veg times before the shorter flowering times.

If the size or your flowering room is the limitation on your perpetual grow, then your harvests would be overall more frequent. Would one harvest more grams per day? I don't know.

I can't speculate on total yield because I run multiple strains and let individual plants chose when to move to the next stage of life. My job is to make a comfy space, light, soil and water available to them. Their job is to grow. Then my job is to harvest and offer the same comfy space, light, soil, and water to the next plants.

Just a quick post to say photos will be up soon, the little girls been home alone for two days while i been stuck at work :) on sofa feet up and comfy now

After almost 48 hours of me being away, the girls had some peace and quiet to do their thing with out my watching them and they didn't disappoint :)

Starting with the White Widow

IMAG024826.jpg

She seems a little top heavy had the fan going hoping to strengthen her stem a bit but not to worried though will be transplanting to the big pot in a little while.

IMAG024727.jpg

Next up is the EC

IMAG025024.jpg

IMAG024928.jpg

I cant wait to try this strain tbf, I dont know much about it I know its not going to be the real EC but lets wait and see.

And finally is my diesel auto, it looks more sativa then the WW and EC both of them deffo look indica. What you lot think?

IMAG025221.jpg

IMAG025124.jpg

So thats my little update, all the girls are looking healthy seem to have liked the early nutes they've had, im a happy easter bunny

Another 48 hours at work, god i hate these shifts some times.... Lucky I love my job though :)

All gone a bit quiet in here! Gonna get some more pics up tomorrow, had a look at the roots where I could on the plants and on the WW they are growing out of the bottom in to the big pots they are sat on so will probably repot them in to the big ones. It may be a bit early but the roots have exploded to be fair and I dont want to mess around with to many transplants so straight in to the big ones :)

Hope you all had a good easter weekend :D

Update for anyone visiting, first things first though has everyone got a beer before I show you around the garden? Yea? Good lets go

Ive transplanted in to final homes and started some LST may as well shock them with both at the same time isnt it... Being in such large pots all ready ive come up with a way of watering that should help root growth, today the had 2 liters water each around the same space as the orignal pots so where their roots are, the next watering in going to water a bit further out to get the roots to stretch out and find the water, then the next one after that ill do around the plant, anyone think this will or wont work? Let me know what you think.

Anyway pictures first up we have WW

IMAG025520.jpg

Ive given her a little bend

IMAG025620.jpg

And now the EC same situation for her

IMAG025520.jpg

Shes got a nice little bend there :)

IMAG025723.jpg

And then theres the auto, ive decided to leave the auto and see what happens with it

IMAG025825.jpg

And finally a group shot of all my fav girls, arent they sweet :)

IMAG025327.jpg

Finally got round to rigging up the exhaust system properly to, it now vents out the door in to the room didnt have the time or energy when i bought the kit just left the door open a crack. Now with the door closed and venting the temps have gone up a bit, hovering around 28/29 a tad high I think but not really to bad.

Hope all your gardens are growing lush and green :)

Thanks for that Sonora, will make things a bit easier for me which im sure we all like!

Learn something new everyday isnt it :)

Been playing with my girls today, some 'gentle' LST which got my thinking about what im going to use for LST'ing last grow I had some metal pipe bits that were just about long enough for some form of LST, I thought so hard my brain started hurting was searching amazon and ebay for stuff nothing looked suitable.

I gave up with a headache, made a brew, sat on sofa thinking about the up coming summer and camping trips and festivals ill be going to (for anyone in the UK I recommend shambala and green man) then out of no where it hit me like the bus that hit jesus while singing I Will Survive! Camping was the answer I was looking for!! Ive got 3 tents and about 100 tent pegs!!!

So tent pegs are currently being sterilised ready to be re purposed to plant holder downerers instead of tent holder in placers!

Im a happy pony now :)

Back
Top Bottom