White Widow Grow - Indoor

Can't find my one either now lol am at community service .Heavy Duty Lighting timer contactor switch, HPS CFL, hydroponic light control, 30A rated Mechanical

71pxQmbtRmL_SL1500_.jpg

Quick question for anyone who may have the answer.
Should I move my light closer to the plant or is this normal? It appears to be stretching to me but I'm not sure if this is how this strain should start. You can't really see in the pic but the stem is just under an inch long about 2cm keeping in mind this just surfaced yesterday.
420-magazine-mobile1358307239.jpg

dont change the light keep 18/6 the gain from 20/4 wouldnt pay for the extra electricity bill ... thats my opinion atleast

anyway ... ill hang around abit ;)

Welcome on board.
I was running a 300watt led light but the power was cutting out. Then because I had the grow started I couldn't wait for a new one so a friend gave me a light he had at his place (fast fix) led also but only 10watts so electricity isn't a problem for the extra light for flowering if it would be a good idea.

Welcome on board.
I was running a 300watt led light but the power was cutting out. Then because I had the grow started I couldn't wait for a new one so a friend gave me a light he had at his place (fast fix) led also but only 10watts so electricity isn't a problem for the extra light for flowering if it would be a good idea.

10watt ... your cfl probably has more ... i dont know did the 300w had like veg and bloom settings ?
i had a situation where a electric heater was pulling to much power for my breakers combined with full agro led setting ... it helped by running just veg and heater... luckily i didnt had to run the heater for long ... and i had an auto plant as she spent a few times in the dark when the circuitbreakers jump when nobody home ....

10watt ... your cfl probably has more ... i dont know did the 300w had like veg and bloom settings ?
i had a situation where a electric heater was pulling to much power for my breakers combined with full agro led setting ... it helped by running just veg and heater... luckily i didnt had to run the heater for long ... and i had an auto plant as she spent a few times in the dark when the circuitbreakers jump when nobody home ....

That's what's happening to me when I'm out the electricity is cutting out. I have no cfls just led first one the 300watt was full spectrum, this one is too but It's only 10watt, hence the reason I though I should lower it as I though the plant was stretching too it for more energy.

Back
Top Bottom