White Widow Grow - Indoor

You need to split the usage to different circuits
Too much draw on one circuit
I use 4 different circuits , lights, heat & fans, AC, extractor
My room is 5'X7'

I only have 3 sockets in the room, one of which has no power because it burnt out from this same thing happening. Then another is been used for the tv and whatever else like chargers etc. Leaving me with one socket for the grow, I have an extension cord plugged in to that socket and it's powering my fan and my light but with the 300watt it just flips after a few hours when it builds up some heat.

What if I could get a 60watt led would that be ok to use?

its a start ... better then 10w anyways ... at least with 60w you give yourself a chance ... you could also swap the circuitbreaker by one with a slightly higher amps but you better consult a friendly electrician beforehand to measure the circuit if its feasible as it can become a firehazard ... i didnt tell you to do it ... ill accept NO responsability !!!

its a start ... better then 10w anyways ... at least with 60w you give yourself a chance ... you could also swap the circuitbreaker by one with a slightly higher amps but you better consult a friendly electrician beforehand to measure the circuit if its feasible as it can become a firehazard ... i didnt tell you to do it ... ill accept NO responsability !!!

Yeah I could do that but since I have the grow started I don't have the time to swap it. Also it's the fire I am trying to avoid as it usually flips when I'm not there . last thing I need is my house on fire and then when they find out it started from my grow box I'm fucked . as for the 2x 60watts that's not a bad idea I could also just look for a 150watt light and check to see if that would work .

5 days above ground today .
420-magazine-mobile717196276.jpg

looks like it already showing yellow under the leds.post a pic with normal lighting.that medium is what exactly? and what's the runoff ph?

GFP

It was a coco coir grow bag that I bought, run off ph is 6.3/6.5 I can't get an accurate reading because all I have is litmus paper. You can't see the yellowing in the normal light but il post a pic of it soon anyway. Il try get a pic of the grow bag I bought too.

Back
Top Bottom