Wolfskins First Grow

It’s completely up to you bro!
this is you’re plant to experiment on..
She’s well past the day 21 of stretching into flower, so you could probably clean up the bottom/middle a lil bit, but I don’t think it’ll matter to much if you do or if you don’t, being it didn’t have a very good start to flower, but she will finish off strong.

what are you at with amounts of nutrients right now?

how often you feeding?

what’s the temps and humidity of you’re area been like?

its all good information to have for us who haven’t been there with ya doing it
Yeah it seems to be naturally happening, so probably just leave It.
Oh yeah lol I gave it early flower nutrients about 4 days ago and it sucked it dry pretty fast last time so I think I will switch to late flower next feed, idk
And the temps have been pretty warm between 22-28°s, 22 at night and 28 ish during the day with the light on and the humidity meter doesnt register its been dry since the other light went in, plant is still heavy full of water though

Once you switch to late flour dose of nutrients you’re going to find you’re going to burn through your nutrients because damn it’s a huge jump!!

28 is a little warm but it’s still OK no need to worry about those temperatures. If anything, get the day time temps down a few degrees, if you can’t, 28 is still a fairly good temperature. When I had that light going, I needed to buy an in-line fan because it was pushing my day time temps to beyond 33C
Haha that’s too hot!

my mom’s neighbor is selling all his grow equipment if you’re interested. He sold his tent already, but he got an in-line fan and carbon filters and what not. Figured I’d throw it your way to see if you’re interested or not

Once you switch to late flour dose of nutrients you’re going to find you’re going to burn through your nutrients because damn it’s a huge jump!!

28 is a little warm but it’s still OK no need to worry about those temperatures. If anything, get the day time temps down a few degrees, if you can’t, 28 is still a fairly good temperature. When I had that light going, I needed to buy an in-line fan because it was pushing my day time temps to beyond 33C
Haha that’s too hot!

my mom’s neighbor is selling all his grow equipment if you’re interested. He sold his tent already, but he got an in-line fan and carbon filters and what not. Figured I’d throw it your way to see if you’re interested or not
Sounds good! I will message ya, start ing to get smelly in here lol

Cruising along now

20210203_184457.jpg

20210203_184451.jpg

Nothing major, just add a lil extra cal mag in with the feedings. It’s normal for plants to pull excess nutrients out of old fan leaves in mid to late flower. As the plant doesn’t need them in the fan leaves anymore, it moves the nutrients to where it really counts. The colas! :cheesygrinsmiley:

nice picture with the loupe!! I can see a few amber trichs, not nearly ready yet though :thumb:

Well since I last posted I been trying to get to the bottom of my fan leaves turning yellow! Making sure being fed properly! Checking everything temp humidity and such! Everything good so scratch my head!
Here's the catch I never check it in sleep mode and by the time I do check it the light warms it up in my closet! So this morning I happened to check it just before the light came on, when I reached in to take it out it was pretty cold air on the hands! Temp was 17 degrees! That's got to be the culprit right? It's been pretty cold in these parts lately and my walls are paper thin!

20210221_085605.jpg

20210221_085546.jpg

20210221_085538.jpg

20210221_085523.jpg

20210221_085511.jpg

20210221_085458.jpg

20210221_085452.jpg

Nahh bro, everything’s looking great. When In mid to late flower the plant pulls excess nutrients from old fan leaves thats it’s not using anymore. Moves it to where it’s really needed. Just keep up with the feeding regimen and you’re golden my friend. Looking super frosty!

The clone still looks as happy as when I left her. She’s in good hands lol.

have you noticed any stretch yet?

I’ve got my plants in flower mode too, a bought day three or four of 12/12 light schedule.

they should be on track with one another.

The clone still looks as happy as when I left her. She’s in good hands lol.

have you noticed any stretch yet?

I’ve got my plants in flower mode too, a bought day three or four of 12/12 light schedule.

they should be on track with one another.
No I have not! Havnt looked since yesterday though was out n about visiting lastnight, just got home

Almost got my first buds smokeable
Woah! Pull back on them reigns!!
You’ve gotta get through drying, and curing first! Lol

but you’re almost there buddy!!

curing you’re first bit of weed can be so painful! But have patience, and you’ll be treated with some great bud! :high-five:

congrats man!!

Had to bust out a bud and try it out! Threw it in a jar lastnight and it felt ready! It dried super fast in my dry room! Not sure if that's good or not lol none the less it smells and tastes great, two thumbs up except for the horse blankets I used for papers hahahaha I prefer the thinner papers or flavoured, but couldnt use those on a test run

20210309_185727.jpg

Back
Top Bottom