Wolfskins First Grow

My first time zooming in taking a pic lol cant see those crystals or what ever that is with the naked eye

20210122_093050.jpg

20210122_092941.jpg

20210122_092934.jpg

I never got around to explain supercropping for you, like I said I would..

Super cropping is a high-stress training technique that involves pinching and bending branches to damage the inner fibers while leaving the outer lining intact.

While it might seem counterintuitive, this kind of stress actually benefits your plants, encouraging more vigorous vegetative growth and better bud development. In response to predators and other forms of stress, female plants naturally produce cannabinoid and terpene-rich trichomes. Thus, the damage you inflict when super cropping is believed to trigger the plant’s defence mechanisms, causing it to take up more nutrients, fuelling its growth.

Inner-Cropping-2.jpg

On a secondary level, super cropping is a way to manipulate how your plants grow. After they've just been cropped, your plant's branches will seem weak and flimsy; you can take advantage of this and tie them down (similar to how you would when using LST) to teach the plant to grow in a particular direction.

As they recover, your plants will form thick, hard knots at the crop points. During flowering, these knots will help support the weight of your plant's buds, and the overall structure of the plant itself.

Read more about it here.

lots of great information there.

I never got around to explain supercropping for you, like I said I would..

Super cropping is a high-stress training technique that involves pinching and bending branches to damage the inner fibers while leaving the outer lining intact.

While it might seem counterintuitive, this kind of stress actually benefits your plants, encouraging more vigorous vegetative growth and better bud development. In response to predators and other forms of stress, female plants naturally produce cannabinoid and terpene-rich trichomes. Thus, the damage you inflict when super cropping is believed to trigger the plant’s defence mechanisms, causing it to take up more nutrients, fuelling its growth.

Inner-Cropping-2.jpg

On a secondary level, super cropping is a way to manipulate how your plants grow. After they've just been cropped, your plant's branches will seem weak and flimsy; you can take advantage of this and tie them down (similar to how you would when using LST) to teach the plant to grow in a particular direction.

As they recover, your plants will form thick, hard knots at the crop points. During flowering, these knots will help support the weight of your plant's buds, and the overall structure of the plant itself.

Read more about it here.

lots of great information there.
Yeah I am not gonna lie I was kinda like What a effin guy lol because it ended up cracking and barely hanging in there, but once I rested it on some tie wire! The crack is sewing itself backup and I think its starting to pick up off the tie wire!
Also I think that branch or what ever you call it is actually starting to out perform the other ones a bit!
Total experimental plant this one, I got two branches lollipopped, one supercropped and the rest just tied down doing whatever, hahaha

Hahaha as soon as I saw it cracked... I was like “ohh fawk!”

lmao! I supercrop all the time, and a person kind of needs to get a feel of doing it, by doing it. So I jumped in the it both feet. You’re plant being under the smaller light all it’s life, the branches aren’t as thick as I’m used to hahah

I’m glad it’s coming back around!! I knew it would ;)

Hahaha as soon as I saw it cracked... I was like “ohh fawk!”

lmao! I supercrop all the time, and a person kind of needs to get a feel of doing it, by doing it. So I jumped in the it both feet. You’re plant being under the smaller light all it’s life, the branches aren’t as thick as I’m used to hahah

I’m glad it’s coming back around!! I knew it would ;)
Lol yeah man all good! It picked itself off the tie wire I stuck in the dirt to hold it up! Can take it out now, Quite amazing actually! And budding better I think! Havnt been looking as much as I was before though! Need a welding mask for that light lol

Lol yeah man all good! It picked itself off the tie wire I stuck in the dirt to hold it up! Can take it out now, Quite amazing actually! And budding better I think! Havnt been looking as much as I was before though! Need a welding mask for that light lol
That’s great to hear... I did say she was going to be okay!! Just had to worry my self sick before hand though!! Hahah

yeah bro, that light is fucking bright!!

when I used to clean up some leaves on the plants without the glasses, I’d end up having to wait thirty minutes before my eyes go back to normal! Lmao

Yeah, it's exciting to watch again too! Lol took out out to see how she is doing and take out the tie wire! You guys think I should clean up some of these leaves in the middle? There is only one branch coming up from there, or still just let buck on its own from here?
Starting to get pretty foggy though which is awesome

20210131_094027.jpg

20210131_093946.jpg

20210131_093920.jpg

20210131_093857.jpg

It’s completely up to you bro!
this is you’re plant to experiment on..
She’s well past the day 21 of stretching into flower, so you could probably clean up the bottom/middle a lil bit, but I don’t think it’ll matter to much if you do or if you don’t, being it didn’t have a very good start to flower, but she will finish off strong.

what are you at with amounts of nutrients right now?

how often you feeding?

what’s the temps and humidity of you’re area been like?

its all good information to have for us who haven’t been there with ya doing it

Back
Top Bottom