Wolfskins First Grow

Wolfskins

I got a seed in germination read for a peat puck this morning, getting really excited ladies and gentlemen! Its some green crack feminized and I am getting some great advice and tutorials from my bro @Backlipslide!

Attachments

• 20201024_092319.jpg
    20201024_092319.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 30
I got a seed in germination read for a peat puck this morning, getting really excited ladies and gentlemen! Its some green crack feminized and I am getting some great advice and tutorials from my bro @Backlipslide!
Welcome aboard. a great companion to have alongside too . Enjoy your experience and good luck.

:welcome: wolfskins!

This is a great link, almost a manual!

Every grow for me is a lesson. I always seem to learn something. What i should and shouldn't be doing. Just make sure it stays fun. That's most important.
Truth!! Thanks for that patient puffer!!

You popped that thing into some soil yet? Have you decided on a medium? Fill us in on your plans brother.
He’s still trying to get used to this place lol.

I gave him a lot of everything he’s using, lol so he popped the seed into a peat puck and under the light she went.

I’m going to give him so Promix HP mycorrhizae to plop that puck in once he sees roots out the bottom of that puck.

Right on @Backlipslide
You know I love me the Pro-Mix!! I think he need a gnome!
oh and @Wolfskins whatever Lip says about me they’re all lies.:rofl: Lmao
I haven't pegged him to be a liar yet hahaha, I just looked at it though guys and its poking out of the dirt, looks like I may have rookied out already and the seed is coming with it! I will post a pic right away

Attachments

• 1603651946864528818829.jpg
    1603651946864528818829.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom