Wolfskins First Grow

Thanks guys! @Backlipslide sent me videos on how to do both! Stupid laws on having visitors lol! I decided to transplant today and I am going to top next feed day

20201128_125354.jpg

20201128_125244.jpg

After debating I ended up topping the plant earlier and hacking it up its not so nice looking right now lol but I guess thats the way she goes! I understand why though get those little guys going underneath that were blocked from the light and an extra bonus I got a shot at getting two plants going lol

20201128_202342.jpg

20201128_170904.jpg

20201128_165123.jpg

20201128_165110.jpg

You can move those strings up to the next internode and tighten those strings down a bit. She’s looking good, and right on track.

mom bringing you a three gallon cloth pot today after work and you’ll be able to finish her in that for you’re first grow.
:surf:

How is she lookin boys? Leaves are turning brown on my lower leaves! If you zoom in you can see! Also should I be trimming some of the bottom leaves and branches to get the middle branches growing as good as the top or is that the way she goes lol any tips or is everything looking ok! I am just worried about the leaf tips turning brown and the middle lower set of branches growing way slower, or do I just keep letting er buck lol

20201212_204928.jpg

20201212_204915.jpg

20201212_204906.jpg

20201212_204706.jpg

Everything looks to be on track buddy!!

the clone won’t do anything for a while. Sometimes it takes weeks before they even start doing anything. If it’s still standing I’d say you’re doing fine, and the clone is alive. Just keep checking for roots, and keep doing like I told you to experiment on how long you can keep the dome off of it.

The brown tips, is what’s known as nutrient burn. Doesn’t look too major or anything. You’ll have to look into transplanting soon, and possibly re group with the nutrient mixing lol, like I said it’s nothing major... just letting you know you’re in the right range of maximizing what she can take.

Everything looks to be on track buddy!!

the clone won’t do anything for a while. Sometimes it takes weeks before they even start doing anything. If it’s still standing I’d say you’re doing fine, and the clone is alive. Just keep checking for roots, and keep doing like I told you to experiment on how long you can keep the dome off of it.

The brown tips, is what’s known as nutrient burn. Doesn’t look too major or anything. You’ll have to look into transplanting soon, and possibly re group with the nutrient mixing lol, like I said it’s nothing major... just letting you know you’re in the right range of maximizing what she can take.
Shit I wondered about transplanting last night before I fed her! Gonna have to wait till she dries up a bit now lol

Back
Top Bottom