Wolfskins First Grow

Shit I missed the notification for some pics lol here is some taken over the last couple days

20201116_205121.jpg

20201116_205045.jpg

20201115_195014.jpg

20201115_195000.jpg

20201115_194846.jpg
You were saying it looks like there’s some burn/brown spots, I don’t see anything to be caused for concern. They look good, but good on ya on trying to stay ahead of the game. You raised the light just for good measure, and I don’t see any nute burn either. So you’re also good there!! Keep up the good work!!

post some another update after you feed!!

explain you’re experience, that’s what this journal is all about brother!!

You were saying it looks like there’s some burn/brown spots, I don’t see anything to be caused for concern. They look good, but good on ya on trying to stay ahead of the game. You raised the light just for good measure, and I don’t see any nute burn either. So you’re also good there!! Keep up the good work!!

post some another update after you feed!!

explain you’re experience, that’s what this journal is all about brother!!
You can see in the one pic the burnt tip on the one bottom leaf

Nothing to worry about bro!! The oldest/lowest leaves are always first to go, because they’re furthest away from the top of the plant, where it’s focussing most of its energy. It can also be caused by water being on it, since it’s lowest to the medium, it’s very prone to get the medium on it, or have it sitting in water. Nothing to worry about bro!!

now once it’s topped, you manipulate it to focusing on other parts of the plant rather then just the top of the plant.

you’re on track and doing everything right!! :thumb:

Lookin good buddy!!
It’s tall enough to be able to top it, but I’m going to let you go a lil bit longer. Then top it, so we can clone the topping... :headbanger:

we might have to go for a cruise this morning.

my brother is coming over today to re plumb my basement bathroom today later so hopefully go before that. He gotta remove plumbing, I gotta re frame the laundry room wall then he can put the plumbing back in

Lookin good buddy!!
It’s tall enough to be able to top it, but I’m going to let you go a lil bit longer. Then top it, so we can clone the topping... :headbanger:

we might have to go for a cruise this morning.

my brother is coming over today to re plumb my basement bathroom today later so hopefully go before that. He gotta remove plumbing, I gotta re frame the laundry room wall then he can put the plumbing back in
Sounds like fun times lol you using steel or wood

Sounds like fun times lol you using steel or wood
I went with wood... but it took everything in me to not rip everything out and re frame it all out of steel! Lol

I just moved half the one wall to the laundry room side, to hide the main water valve, make the bathroom a few inches bigger to allow the toilet to be turned the other way towards the shower and not face the door like it was haha

I went with wood... but it took everything in me to not rip everything out and re frame it all out of steel! Lol

I just moved half the one wall to the laundry room side, to hide the main water valve, make the bathroom a few inches bigger to allow the toilet to be turned the other way towards the shower and not face the door like it was haha
Nice!

Glad you’re on the mend, wolfie! Your plant is loving what you’re doing, keep it up! A good sign of when to transplant is when she can drink the pot dry in a day or two. I’d also say she’s ready for the top, let those inner nodes explode with growth!

I got a seed in germination read for a peat puck this morning, getting really excited ladies and gentlemen! Its some green crack feminized and I am getting some great advice and tutorials from my bro @Backlipslide!

@Backlipside is one of my Go To's as well, super knowledgable and quite helpful to me at critical times. I wish I couls send him some of the results of his effort as a thank you!

Back
Top Bottom