I left the Lsd25 alone.
20160221_094449_resized.jpg

Group shot
20160221_094500_resized.jpg

Looks spot on mate :goodjob:
I see the new growth looks healthy .
I would still ponytail for a bit .

The AK or the LSD?
The AK was topped, so I don't think I could ponytail her, but I could be wrong. :thanks:

Good job on the topping mate she will enjoy that;)

Great job on the ponytail :thumb:

Thank you both for the positive words!
They're sleeping for now, I can't wait to see the new growth in the AK in a few days!
Thinking about topping the LSD25 when she gets a little bit bigger.

Sonic thanks mate;)her buds are big and firm and still fuzzing like crazy gna be some huge colas in a few weeks.and she has always been down low so guess shows how good led,s penetrate the plants.buds not airy at all. Super dense;).and if u touch her u find it hard to release ur hand she is coverd in frost all over.and her smell is beautiful;)i.have grown strong smelling weed before.but this ak47 is like pong if ya face smells very very unique and strong;) looking forward to smoking it lol;)

Here is smokin gun auto she was topped and left to grow;) is an ak47 strain.she has 2 and a half weeks left of life;)
20160210_145015.JPG
20160217_175535.JPG
20160217_175515.JPG
20160217_175454.JPG
;)

OHMY.
Now I'm pretty darn excited, bahaha. I didn't think the AK would really blow up into anything.
You generally only top auto's once, correct?

and I'm glad to hear that the led's can produce tight, dense buds.
How high off of them do you generally keep your lights? ~30"?

I would ponytail the LSD 5-6 hours a day , the AK should get enough light now she is topped .

I will definitely start to do that when the lights come on today. Still haven't made up my mind whether or not I'm going to be topping her as well; but until I do(if I do), I'll definitely be ponytailing her up until then.

This thread is full of extremely useful information - I couldn't be more happy with the set of gardeners that have been keeping up with us!
:thanks:

My lights are about 18" above canopy in the flower tent, 22" in the auto tent

What lights do you use, mb?
I have a MarsII 1200W on the way, and Sara told me I should keep them about 30" away; if however, gardeners here have firsthand experience with the contrary, I won't sweat keeping them really high.
:Namaste:

Yea only top an auto once mate;) and lights i used to mess with height but i just keep them high now.and just raise my plants if needed far easier and no loss of growth;)

Back
Top Bottom