Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

2-9-14
Update :
All 4 girls were fimmed or topped or whatever else you wanna call it. It all means the same thing. Pictures yesterday, not today, nothing new. Peace.

Good morning weed and a Happy Munchday YR. Your girls are looking very nice and healthy. Growing really fast also. :bravo::goodjob:

beemer,
jaga,
mr. cronic,
Thanks all for stopping by to take a look and the words of encouragement. Much appreciated, specially coming from all of my curmudgeonly, old fart friends. :thanks:

Good Weednesday evening 420 people. The days still young, lotsa` toking time left in the day. Enjoy some, make your day go better.

Good Weednesday evening 420 people. The days still young, lotsa` toking time left in the day. Enjoy some, make your day go better.

New day just started for me yooper.....I better get to puffing.:Rasta:

Hey Yooper I noticed two little lights on your power strip that may interfere with your dark period. Probably not a big deal in veg but I would put tape on them nonetheless.

6 weeks from my start. you have me wishing I had some beans to start. Next year I will bring some. Still no word on location in Flint.

I'm chanting COGO- COGO -COGO.

vegas,
Those lights have been on, in the veg box and flower room, through 4 harvests. Thanks for your concern. Have not noticed any affect at all, good or bad.

bozzo,
Early start on the garden `bout the only good thing. The snow I can deal with, but that bone chilling cold makes it not fit for man nor beast. The Cup in Flint sounds great, just hard to believe. Did see it in HT, just said Michigan though.

IMG_011632.jpg
Greetings from LA yooper. man sorry I havent been around I drove out to LA for the cup and just been busy. good looking pics can't wait to watch them grow. looking good buddy :goodjob:

k farm,
Wow, what an excuse for not being around here. Looks like a great time was had by all. I`m jealous. I plan on being down in Flint for the happenings there in July.

2-13-14
Update :

All the girls appear to be thriving on the Cogo`s. Quite a bit of growth between the today pictures and the ones from 5 days ago. Let`s take a look.

....The girls in the `hood.
IMG_019730.JPG

....Lights out.
IMG_019827.JPG

....Close up in the hood.
IMG_020033.JPG

....The lineup : Silver LA, LA Confidential, White Widow and Stacked Kush.
IMG_020339.JPG

....The little girls : LA Confidential and White Widow.
IMG_020540.JPG

....The big girls : Silver LA and Stacked Kush.
IMG_020933.JPG

....Silver LA.
IMG_021229.JPG

....Stacked Kush.
IMG_021320.JPG

....LA Confidential.
IMG_021436.JPG

....White Widow.
IMG_021533.JPG

....The end of the line.
IMG_021722.JPG

....Hope the pictures tell the story. Cogo`s rocks.
....Stacked Kush @ 30 days.
....Silver LA @ 29 days
....LA Confidential @ 25 days
....White Widow @ 25 days.

Happy Valentine`s Day to all of my 420 family and friends. Don`t know how the weather is where you live, but here it`s snowing and cold here. Typical for this time of year though.

Back
Top Bottom