i just pulled and dried one hogsbreath, took 12 weeks and produced 45g
.5g/watt

hoping to do better

heres my ghetto set up

IMG_7733.JPG

i just pulled and dried one hogsbreath, took 12 weeks and produced 45g
.5g/watt

hoping to do better

hey wct good to see you get a journal going, you'll get lots of help with any issues now.
Looks good, the wheels are a great idea. Access all around is a big bonus.
If I might suggest tightening your screen a little to flatten it out, you'll have the plants at a more even distance from the light as they grow into the screen.

good job +reps for getting it together

good luck and here's to an improved harvest this trip.
half a gram/w isn't all that bad for a first attempt.

the scrog isnt done, but u get idea

yep, it'll come together for you soon enough, you have time before the plants are there anyway.
I'm in the habit of tossing out ideas as they come to me so please don't take it as criticism when I do that(not that I think you are taking it that way). My thoughts are only suggestions that I think may help improve your grow and it's entirely up to you to decide if they are good for your area or not. If I suggest something that just sounds wrong please point it out to me because I'm learning too. Open discussion is the best way for us all to improve our methods.

Good luck, I'm gonna hang in if you don't mind.

yep, it'll come together for you soon enough, you have time before the plants are there anyway.
I'm in the habit of tossing out ideas as they come to me so please don't take it as criticism when I do that(not that I think you are taking it that way). My thoughts are only suggestions that I think may help improve your grow and it's entirely up to you to decide if they are good for your area or not. If I suggest something that just sounds wrong please point it out to me because I'm learning too. Open discussion is the best way for us all to improve our methods.

Good luck, I'm gonna hang in if you don't mind.

Sorry Mmmmick, I didnt mean to sound defensive. I really do appreciate any critiquing i can get.

thanks again for following

90w 2x2 scrog on wheels

Sorry Mmmmick, I didnt mean to sound defensive. I really do appreciate any critiquing i can get.

thanks again for following

90w 2x2 scrog on wheels

oh you didn't, I understood you were explaining the stage you were at. I just tossed the disclaimer out there because sometimes I read one of my posts on somebodies journal and it reads to me as if I'm telling them what to do, as if I'm the final word on it or something. Always meant as suggestion altho I may not phrase it to read that way. :Rasta:

I received a new batch of 4 lemon kush that are 1week away from veg. going to stay with the scrog,but may have to change mobility. pic too come as soon as batterys recharged

some new boarders ,eh? give them the best room in the house wifecaretaker, they'll show their appreciation in a few months.

this is an lst method i learned that really simple

tie one end to paper clip with yarn
wrap around stalk and pull down gently. never snaps (knock on wood)
i seen a couple different ways on this site, but this is really easy on the plant

good idea, it gives you easy adjustment with control. Nice way to convince the plant over time with small tweaks.
nice

Hi wct do you have any new pics to show how things are developing? What size pots are you in now?
Did you decide to drop the link from your sig or are you just fixing it?

The scrog is no longer mobile. My garden is at 6 ladies, and the tray is just too small. My scrog is at 30in by 23in. I have 4 lemon kush and 2 og kush. I flipped the lights to 12/12 tonight. The lemon kush are cloned ladies. The og kush are yet to be determined. The pre flowers look female, but im a novice so going to pay close attention the next couple of days. I'll take some pics tonight.

thanks for staying with Mmmmick.

thanks for the kind word linkobrien.

The scrog is no longer mobile. My garden is at 6 ladies, and the tray is just too small. My scrog is at 30in by 23in. I have 4 lemon kush and 2 og kush. I flipped the lights to 12/12 tonight. The lemon kush are cloned ladies. The og kush are yet to be determined. The pre flowers look female, but im a novice so going to pay close attention the next couple of days. I'll take some pics tonight.

thanks for staying with Mmmmick.

thanks for the kind word linkobrien.

No longer mobile must make it tougher to get pics. I can see how 6 plants would be crowded, maybe have to do a little thinnning unless you think you can manage them.
Congrats on flipping the switch, you'll know in a couple of weeks if things are too crowded once the stretch kicks in.
Yep watch for possible males, can you get any closeups of the preflowers?

You're welcome wct, interested in all things kush. I'm still on a strain hunt for my first seed order.

Good luck.

No longer mobile must make it tougher to get pics. I can see how 6 plants would be crowded, maybe have to do a little thinnning unless you think you can manage them.
Congrats on flipping the switch, you'll know in a couple of weeks if things are too crowded once the stretch kicks in.
Yep watch for possible males, can you get any closeups of the preflowers?

You're welcome wct, interested in all things kush. I'm still on a strain hunt for my first seed order.

Good luck.

going to have wife take some pics today. Its really crowded with 6 in there. but thats the legal limit. so why not. good luck on the strain hunting. Theres too many to choose from. lol

going to have wife take some pics today. Its really crowded with 6 in there. but thats the legal limit. so why not. good luck on the strain hunting. Theres too many to choose from. lol

more the merrier when it comes to pics. Keep a close eye on humidity with a crowded grow.
Oh I meant to mention your sig still needs a .html at the end to get people to your grow. I just copied and pasted the url for mine when I logged into my page. It's a crude way to do it but it works. Actually soniq fixed it for me, to clean it up. I'm sure he would help you link your's if you asked him.
Good luck managing the screen. I'm sure you'll figure out what you need to stay on top of things.

Back
Top Bottom