4x4 - LED - Girl Scout Cookie - Grow

myrtleTREEg

What's up!

This journal is going to start at the 12/12 light switch. I got 2 GSC that are under a 1200w Mars2 Led. They are in 5 gallon pots and have been grown in FFOF with added 15% perlite, fertilized with General Organics Line with a ph range of 6.5-6.8. I do have a flowering tea that I am perfecting. Temps have been between 75-80 degrees.

Ask any questions and make any comments you want, My grow is your grow! Kinda lol

Heres a few pics

16263.jpg

161104.jpg

15927.jpg

16024.jpg

here's a update:

Gave the ladies a haircut, cleaned out the under growth. I don't go as far or as extreme as some growers goo all in one shot. When I lollipop, I do it gradually over a week. I have found with this strain that it has a tendency to hermie when you lollipop it all at once and no one wants that. Must be too much stress.

I had a few fungus gnats appear out of no where, goes to show that even using the best soils you can buy those pesky bugs can still show up. 1/2 tsp Azamax per gallon of h2o, knocks them out early and doesn't seem to destroy my organic environment :) I have learned over experience that it is best to treat at first sight rather than wait.

0032107.jpg

0041976.jpg

0051858.jpg

0061646.jpg

0071536.jpg

Yeah they are thriving! The female on the right is a little bit behind the other. I topped her later in veg but she's going to be a BBW for sure.

Hey dude. Our grows are very similar, I have mine under a 900w m2 and 144x3w reflector. I am also using the GO line of nutrients. Are you pH'ing your solution after you mix it up or are you just watering with no pH adjustment?

You must pH everything you put into your plants, well at least I do. Whether it is a feed or flush, always pH test and correct. If you don't, you will eventually run into a nutrient lockout do to your soil pH being to high or low. It takes about 1.5 months to start having lock out issues and that just so happens to be during your stretch when flowering so you really need to take the extra time and pH test n correct with every water. Also, use cal mag in your flushes. Nutrient lock out tends to look like a cal/mag deficiency and new growers always decide to Feed more because they think it is deficient when actually they are compounding the issue by adding more salts(fertilizer).

feed-feed-flush

So ya I pH everything.

Those ladies and that environment are all looking great my friend. Subbed for sure, excited to see how these GSC bud up for you :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks alot, we growers are proud of our micro environments! Heres a nug i'm smoking on today from last GSC harvest. Hard to tell cause it's covered in tric's but that bud is totally purp!

0101145.jpg

I only asked because I've seen so many different opinions when it comes to pH'ing your organic nutrients. I was having problems without pH'ing so I flushed to 6.3-6.5 runoff and they seem better now.

Back
Top Bottom