Purple Erkle - 4000 Watt HPS - Flo 'N Gro

swisherboy420

ok so I've decided to make my first grow journal. I've been growing for a few years now so the growing part is not new at all im just new to the journal part of it. So first off I'm gonna explain a little about how I'm gonna do my grow. I'm gonna be growing 12 purple erkles in which I've had the mother for 2 years. I've grown her in promix in recent cuts and have also grown her in a flo n gro with clay pebbles so I know what to kind of expect from my harvest. This time around I will be growing her in a titan flo n gro using growstone coco coir. This is my first time using the coco in the flo n gro but I do know someone that uses it everytime and gets great results so I'm gonna give it a try. Here is a little bit of what I'm gonna be using.

Advanced nutrients sensi grow/bloom
general hydroponics cal/mag
Plant success great white
dyna grow pro-tekt silicate
advanced nutrients bud candy
advanced nutrients super bud blaster
Humboldt county g10

I'm using 2000 watt hps to veg with and then switching to 4000 watt hps in bloom. The bulbs I use are the hortilux eyes.

I hope to get some great reviews and will be happy to hear your input on my grow.

20150319_152253.jpg

this is a pic of the purple erkle mother the clones were cut from

20150319_143423.jpg
20150317_232020.jpg

this is a current pic of how the plants are doing I'm now 14 days into veg in the flo n gro buckets. There are showing insane rates of growth at this point

20150323_154734.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/20150323_154734.jpg[/img
my ppms are at 800 right now and my ph is at 5.8. The plants are loving every bit of nutrients I've been giving them. Growing at awesome rates so I've decided that I'm gonna switch to 12/12 in 3 more days. I'll keep you guys posted

Thanks guys I appreciate the compliments. My mother has been alive for about a year now. She's kinda a pain in the ass though she needs to be watered every 2 days.

So I just realized that I left out that I will be using advanced nutrients big bud and also overdrive when I posted the details on my nutrients. I will be changing the water in my resovoir on day 10 of flower which will be in 2 days and I will add in my big bud for 2 weeks. I will keep you guys posted and will be taking more photos soon

20150331_222237.jpg

this is just some of the seeds I've grown there's a few that aren't in here but this is just a good idea of some of the strains I've been thru.

20150208_115744.jpg

this is a nice pic of boss hogg I grew last. She is an awesome yielder but just didnt have the taste and smell I was looking for. I would recommend this to all you cash croppers

Back
Top Bottom