indochronic

Indos Soil Autoflowering 3rd Indoor Grow Journal 2014
Planted on 24th Mar 2014
Sprouted on the 26th Mar 2014 (3/3)

What strain is it - Auto Dutch Passion - White Widow
Indica, Sativa? - indica
They are in veg stage
In Veg For: 1 day
Its an indoor homemade box grow (H:100cm W:120cm L:65cm)
My soil mix is - Plagron allmix with some coco and added perlite
My pot sizes are: 11L
Im using (1) 150w CFL (6400k) & (1) 250w (2700k) and (2) T5 tubes 25w (6400k). Around 20,000-30,000 lumens altogether.
Is it air cooled? yes two case fans (80mm & 120mm)
Temp of room is at: 18-19c (lights off) to 25-27c
RH of room is around: 40-50
PH of media - pH: 6-7 EC: 1.8-2.2 mS
Any Pests? the od small spider and for any tiny bugs i throw in a couple ladybirds (suppose to be good)
Im watering my plants every 3-4 days.
Strength of nutes: grow (3-1-3) bloom (4-3-6)
Bucket Size - 11L 24cm high,circular
Medium - Im using a soil mix that contains fibre and perlite and up to a 6 week Bio-Supermix feed with added perlite.
Lights - CFL's
Nutrients - Dr.Hornbry grow/bloom
Strain(s) - White widow
Number of Plants: 3
Yield: .......

Re: Indos Auto White Widow soil/cfl

Very nice you are off to a good start. 3 for 3 is good.

afew pics of the gals on week 2:D
DSC_004015.jpg
DSC_003914.jpg
DSC_003818.jpg
DSC_003712.jpg

Good night indochronic,
Imo, the tip of the leaf in the pic shows a bit of nute burn.
I read you´re using Plagron Allmix, which contains worm humus and if you check their website you´ll see they recommend 6 weeks for fertilizer which means the mix already has some.
Plus, autos don´t need as much nutes as photos.
A good rule of thumb is to feed them only after their 2nd week and with only 1/4 strengh.
I´m also running autos and because I use a mix that already has fertilizer, I don´t feed them veg nutes at all. I only feed them when I see the first flowers with 1/4 strengh bloom nutes and check how they react. If they like the feeding, I then up it to 1/2 strengh.
It´s a good idea to use destiled water for the feedings to avoid Ph problems.
I would back off the nutes in those ladies and the next time they are thirsty i would give them a good watering with Ph´d water (until I had 20% runoff). Plus, I only feed every 10 days.

Hope it helps,

:peace:

Thanks Tugafox :thumb: yea usually i would wait a couple of weeks as u said before giving any nutes, but i recently got some General organics and theres a Root and seaweed soulition that ur to give at early stages and i did, at half strenth and they didnt seem to mind:) and whats destiled water ? yea iv been giving them plain water since as a flush for the ones nearly done :Namaste:

Hi Indochronic, you´re welcome.
I saw the chart in your other post. I never follow charts, cause if I did I would have burned all my plants already. Nutes are strong, so I start by feeding 1/4 strengh and if they like it I slowly increase to 1/2 strengh as they grow. I also use organic nutes but what I said is for any kind.

Bear in mind that the soil you are using already has everything they need until the 6th week so if you gave them 1/2 strengh and they are now showing leaf tip burn, you need to back off the nutes or reduce to 1/4 strengh.

Very important: Autos are different and they need less feeding than non-auto strains.

Destilled water is purified water trough a destillation process. Destilled water is neutral, does not have chemicals (fluoride, aluminium and others) like tap water and is neutral for our girls. When you add nutes to normal tap water, the Ph changes. Bottled Destilled water can be found in most supermarkets and here in my country 5 liters costs around 0.90 cents of euro.
Destilled water had different uses, for example batteries, car´s motors, clothes irons, etc.

If you have questions about the best Ph for nutrient uptakes, you can check the many posts in the Forum´s FAQ. Here´s one: PH and Nutrient Uptake charts!
And another: CF and pH levels and troubleshooting plant problems

Nutes manufacteurs just want to sell, that´s how they keep in business. We need to take their charts and recommendations with a pinch of salt. If you know what I mean...

Hope it helps

:Namaste:
:peace:

Whats up. Yea i dont follow them really either just have to check the full doses for each one and then break it down. 1/4 dose at first, ill keep that in mind thank :) and even though the soil has 6week feed, would ther not be extra stuff in the root booster and seaweed stuff that will help them that bit more ? Yea iv done a good it of Ph research,since i had issues in my first grow, im gona update my brain and have a look through them links now. True that haha ye i understand :) :thumb: thanks again man

Hello indochronic,

IMO sine you are flowering, those leaves actually look really good. Tugafox def has a lot of good info and agree with the water and 1/4 fert. More important on distilled water(if possible). But I digress N burn has really dark green center, bright yellow tips, and veins. But since your plant is in flowering.. its taking the "vitamins" from the leaves. It happens normally in the veg state also if you let them grow. The older ones will get a brown tip and yellowing starting.(sign of death) So maybe if you think its a Nutrient deficient but its not, could be adding a problem. Hoped I helped a bit. And if you have any question feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom