Henry's Indoor - Soil - Northern Lights - Kali Dawg - Silver Haze - Skunk XL

Henry998

Hi 420, time for my 2nd grow and glad to have you along for the ride.
Ill be using the same set-up as in my 1st grow.
Just to refresh that is;
- Black Orchid grow tent (80x80x160)cm
- Pro gear 600w ballast
- Sunlux 600w HPS bulb
- Spectralight 125w cfl (6500k)
- Bio Bizz Light mix soil
- Bio Bizz All Mix soil
- Bio Bizz (grow, bloom and alg-a-mic)
Ive also added a air cooled for this time around which should help with the temp problems i had during my 1st grow.

Im hoping to end up with 4 healthy plants. The strains I've gone for are all from Royal Queen seeds;
-Kali Dawg
-Northern Lights
-Skunk XL
-Shining Silver Haze

I germinated the 4 seeds using the paper towel method, 2 germinated within 36hrs which were then planted into small pots, in light mix and placed under the 125w cfl (12th September).
The other 2 took 48hrs to show the taproot and were planted the day after (13th September).
I filled the pots with the soil and watered it in at the same time as i started germinating, so the soil was nicely moist.
Ive got the light about 6inches above the pots which feels about right for the moment.

Hope i haven't missed anything but if i have please let me know, hope to have a few people follow along and give their thoughts.

I can just see a bit of green coming from the soil of the Kali Dawg so ill put up pics as soon as they start to break ground.

Thanks

I got some pics for you this morning. 3 of the 4 are above ground now, the 4th (northern lights) is just creeping up. Heres some pics.

IMG_0007323.jpg

IMG_0006354.jpg

Lovely strains, Henry -- I enjoy looking them up on leafly :)

Kali Dog
"This OG Kush and Sour Diesel hybrid from Royal Queen Seeds is a powerful strain that has an overwhelming aroma of lemons and diesel fuel. Kali Dog is a sativa-dominant cross but a heavy influence from the indica genetics gives this strain a balanced effect that is described as uplifting, relaxing, and cerebral."

Mmm -- delicious!

They are stretching a bit, I would either move that CFL closer or get that HPS going. The HPS is really a better spectrum for flowering, so if using a MH is out of the question just get that CFL closer and possibly add a few more CFLs.

They are stretching a bit, I would either move that CFL closer or get that HPS going. The HPS is really a better spectrum for flowering, so if using a MH is out of the question just get that CFL closer and possibly add a few more CFLs.

I thought the same yesterday. I dropped the CFL down so its about 2inches above now.

Good work. Just keep an eye on them so the plants don't grow into the bulb. The good news is that you can simply add more soil to those buckets and bury that extra stem and it will grow roots and help support the plant.

Back
Top Bottom