Jayson's First Grow/Seed Unknown

Jayson17

All right, so I decided to start a Journal on my First Grow. I am very excited. :slide:

So I germinated my seed for about a day and a half, it has a nice long tap root. I placed it into some Premium seed Starting mix. Its home at the moment is a 1.1 QT pot. Smallest one we could obtain, because to be honest, we didn't even think it would get a tap root. And we are college students with not a lot of cash.

It has been in soil for about a day and a half now and as of right now I'm just waiting for it to sprout. I have a 60 watt Agro-lite Phillips Plant light. I am watering it about once every two day.

I do not know how far this adventure will go, but I hope it will be a long one.
If you have any advice for a new grower, feel free to lend a hand ;)

-Jayson :peace:

So here is just a basic Set-up

Sorry for the pics, I have to use my camera phone because I dont have a digital one.

Stuff3.jpg

Stuff_2.jpg

Now you dont have to tell me this is as basic as it gets, lol
I plan on buying another lamp tomorrow, cause right now im just running on a 40w equiv emiting about 385 lumens.

Jayson first off congratulations you have a baby plant.:ganjamon:

Your soil mix looks good and looks like it drains well. Ok now to the lighting question 12/12 would be the best for you with a small light and not much room. Also for stealth small is better. What are you going to feed them?:Rasta:

I'll be checking back to see how your doing.:popcorn:

Pan4

Well you dont have to feed for the first couple of weeks my suggestion would be to start off slow by foliar feeding when they are about 3 weeks you can actually buy nutes from the hydro store and look into fox farms nutes and soil.

Here she is again, a little bigger, in her 8 inch pot
Ya i know quality is horrible, doin the best I can with what I got

stuff_6.jpg

Here Our girl is, Rastafarianism, with her new set up.
stuff_7.jpg
'

Got here on 3400 lumens with two CFLs from target :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom