First try

Heres all .....
DSCF00261.JPG

DSCF00261.JPG

Heres the main cola of the smallest plant.....
DSCF00291.JPG

Heres a bud from my middle height plant.....
DSCF00311.JPG

DSCF00311.JPG

Heres a bud from the larger plant.....
DSCF00301.JPG

DSCF00301.JPG

all pictures taken 5 min after spraying....

thanks for th eprops guys,

lol i havent actually thought about it eyeless, i just been keeping the lights right around the tops of the large ones, and lights down ontop of the smaller one. so i guess the lights for the smaller one have been lighting the middles of the larger ones, lol just figured that out while responding.

lol sorry for the time loss in the updates guys my internet got cuz and im visiting the parents house right now, plants are doing great im going to uplaod some new pics now, they have deffinatly stopped growing, and are getting very crystaly, starting to amber up in the white pistils and the buds are fat and swollen.

the three of them together...
IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

the main cola on the smallest plant...
IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

the main on the largest...
IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0042.JPG

the smallest with measuring tape...
IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

anyway as i see it im seeing more and more red hairs so once these ones are done im going to construct a bigger box that will support the hps light im planning on buying after christmas....probably on boxing day lol. and for my next grow i will be ordering in seeds.

thanks for the props man,
update,

ive flushed the plants they're all at 60% red hairs, buds are nice and large, look hella taste almost time to cut down =) also will update with new pics i got a new camera....course its no better at close ups.....lol i used a magnafying glass over my lens for the old one

well guys i got a total of 48g's dried buds that are incredably sticky and very smelly, the smoke doesnt have a burnout and gives you a incredable high you can feel in your eyelids and face. i have pics of my dry and i got pics of one of my choice of way to smoke. just awaiting approval.

I would have let them buds grow a little longer...maybe two more weeks but then again its hard to tell.... Maybe you could post a closer pic of them buds your holding. If this is your first grow, you did really good bro. I tried growing one time before and i did NOT even come close to gettin some buds. I also didn't know about this website at the time. I can't wait to get my own place so i can start my own little garden.

well guys thanks for the props guys,

sorry i havent responded i been busy and no internet lol....it sucks
im going to order my seeds for the next grow ina week looking at some nice white widow xxx mmm cant wait also i will be getting a hps and building a better box so will start a new journal when i got it all together.

Back
Top Bottom