Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world. Good luck with your current grow! :cheer:

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

thanx everyone here at :420: and thank you Jandre for showing my link:)

ok here is some pics, lets start from the begining
DSC015521.JPG
DSC015672.JPG
DSC015801.JPG
DSC015813.JPG
DSC015862.JPG
DSC016006.JPG
DSC016487.JPG
this is start of scrog to week 6
now for some bud pics
DSC016497.JPG
DSC016514.JPG
DSC016561.JPG
DSC016504.JPG

I think the last is the css and the rest is the ak48

Sorry I haven't followed this journal, nice haul, what kind of lights were you using besides CFL?

Ihave a 400w hps and two t8 4' flos with 6500k and 2700k bulbs

Awesome thanks for sharing I use the same(400 hps, not flouros), but I recently invested in a second 400 watt which should boost my output considerably

some folks told me thatthe added flos was like using a flashlight at noon.
I say what the hell can it hurt. happy so far:)

some folks told me thatthe added flos was like using a flashlight at noon.
I say what the hell can it hurt. happy so far:)

Lmao they may have a point there lol t8's are so early 90's technology, maybe I might suggest throwing a metal halide in your flowering room with your HPS, I plan to, with my last grow I had one 400 HPS and one 400 MH and the results were unreal, I have virtual evidence that having a metal halide in your flowering room does not only boost grow potential and yield, it also makes the plants very happy and healthier
Not sure how to post my YouTube videos, but if you can find me I have a few on there your looking for the video VID_20120722_191246.mp4 my YouTube channel is under jarude6969

well I may only have 2 more grows left so I aint going to buy anything new. but if I had more time I sure would take your advice:)

That's very sad news, why only 2 grows?

sorry boss , its not sad at all.
well maybe a little cause I love growin pot!:)
My son graduates from H.S. this year (well next june) anyway as soon as he does My foot goes up his ass and me and the ole Lady are selling everything.
we are going to buy an R.V and see the states. that should be the home that I die in .Of course many years from now with any hope:)
so unless I Johnny appleseed the country witch I may do those will be my last grows then its party time:cheer:

sorry boss , its not sad at all.
well maybe a little cause I love growin pot!:)
My son graduates from H.S. this year (well next june) anyway as soon as he does My foot goes up his ass and me and the ole Lady are selling everything.
we are going to buy an R.V and see the states. that should be the home that I die in .Of course many years from now with any hope:)
so unless I Johnny appleseed the country witch I may do those will be my last grows then its party time:cheer:

I love motor homes!! Gonna take my baby out on the road too!!

I love motor homes!! Gonna take my baby out on the road too!!

I was checking those out! a little out of my price range tho
but I will know better after we have the yard sale and see what my sponge bob collection gets :)

I was checking those out! a little out of my price range tho
but I will know better after we have the yard sale and see what my sponge bob collection gets :)

I know....Cadillacs are very expensive. Why not go with the Chevy Caprice model?!:)

I know....Cadillacs are very expensive. Why not go with the Chevy Caprice model?!:)

dude my wife ran over me with a caprice classic, they hurt!
so that would be like giving her a gun to play with:)

you got it gig all done here...maybe:)

Back
Top Bottom