Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

If you arent real fussy and don't have bags or dry ice you can use nylons and frozen trimmings. Freeze your trimmings and throw em in a bucket with a couple loonies or quarters (depending which side of the boarder you reside on) to knock the trics off. Cover with a piece of nylons and shake like a madman. Works great just not as fine as the bags and the weed needs to be good n frozen.:peace:

thank you bc, where I live we have both LOL

Really..? Those gorgeous AK buds end up in a small brown pile... :rip:

I see CSS gets you so high in half a sip that you cannot decide on taste :):)

At least i have that problem. Even more so since im not native english and i make up the weirdest 'english' words at those times, so even if i could spot how it tastes i couldnt really tell it...

Glad you're hapy with the results! I'm so happy too an i think teSmp too - CSS really does her best for us :)

Really..? Those gorgeous AK buds end up in a small brown pile... :rip:

I see CSS gets you so high in half a sip that you cannot decide on taste :):)

At least i have that problem. Even more so since im not native english and i make up the weirdest 'english' words at those times, so even if i could spot how it tastes i couldnt really tell it...

Glad you're hapy with the results! I'm so happy too an i think teSmp too - CSS really does her best for us :)

the AK is ok but the buzz is more a body high, and I will still hang on to a couple tops! I just really like hash, a treat if there ever was one:)
the taste of the ak is kind of ah resiny and the css is pretty much a waiting game till its cured minus a sample here and there:)
I dont really smoke that much and still have a half a doob from sunday that I rolled. but the buzz is top knotched:cheer:

I get it at the local grocery store. Any place that packs fish will have it too.

Forget the dry ice where the hell do you get those fancy shmancy micron bags from?

check this link below for the bubble bags, they sell everything and they sell a pack of 5 that are all different sizes but thats more for using the water and ice method, but they also have a sale section that usually has some bags that are a bit cheaper, they also sell single bags, its the cheapest place i have found, im going to order the 5 pack of different bags and use the ice and water method, well thats my plan, but things could change by the time i got enough trim, i only keep the good trim with trichs i can actually see, i think doing this saves me having loads of crappy plant matter in their that wont be any good to me, so i only keep the sweet leaves and any i can clearly see trichs on, so i have got a small box full but want more, i am saving it all up so i can do a decent amount of hash. the link is below
ALL Mesh 5 gallon Single Replacement Bags, Trichome-bags

check this link below for the bubble bags, they sell everything and they sell a pack of 5 that are all different sizes but thats more for using the water and ice method, but they also have a sale section that usually has some bags that are a bit cheaper, they also sell single bags, its the cheapest place i have found, im going to order the 5 pack of different bags and use the ice and water method, well thats my plan, but things could change by the time i got enough trim, i only keep the good trim with trichs i can actually see, i think doing this saves me having loads of crappy plant matter in their that wont be any good to me, so i only keep the sweet leaves and any i can clearly see trichs on, so i have got a small box full but want more, i am saving it all up so i can do a decent amount of hash. the link is below
ALL Mesh 5 gallon Single Replacement Bags, Trichome-bags

Great web site Don! That is a great place to buy the bags. I especially like how you can buy only one bag. For the dry ice method all you need is one 73 micron bag and that is it! Now I know where to go! Thanks!
:thumb:

glad i could offer some advice and a pretty decent size to get the bags from, its the cheapest i have found, you can also buy these bags off ebay and they are cheaper but i dont think the quality would be the same as some are used for cleaning fuel and stuff like that, so id stick with a site like that over ebay, the bags on their look cheap compared with the link i posted

Oh ! you tease!:cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM, always see you around:) whats your sign? LOL
going to repot my blue moonshine and get them on the real lights. the little ones are teeners now and need their final home:)
so after while I will get some pics done of the new grow.
I can tell you that a critical sensi star is a plant worthy of anyones grow:):)

ok so I just repotted my blue moonshine. so that is the start of a new journal:) now let me figure how to start it and we will go from there. Includeing the end of the Hoops saga! happy kitty or any of you other fine folks can close this one down.
thank you for letting me share my life and my grow:)

OMM, always see you around:) whats your sign? LOL
going to repot my blue moonshine and get them on the real lights. the little ones are teeners now and need their final home:)
so after while I will get some pics done of the new grow.
I can tell you that a critical sensi star is a plant worthy of anyones grow:):)

Alright! Moonshine and Critical Sensi Star

I'm waiting for they story ending, of course!:circle-of-love:

ok so I just repotted my blue moonshine. so that is the start of a new journal:) now let me figure how to start it and we will go from there. Includeing the end of the Hoops saga! happy kitty or any of you other fine folks can close this one down.
thank you for letting me share my life and my grow:)

You gotta post once more here so we can all find the new journal.:peace:

Fish Cake's New Journal: My Blue Moon

Back
Top Bottom