Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

Have a happy harvest!

They look really brutal. AK buds got fat too, and what height! i hope on my next grow ill get somehing like that.
Sensi is as beautifil as she should be :)

How long have you let them go? I still have 3 sensis around on their 70th day im afraid they'll have no high at all..

I send you my cheerleader squad to ease the hardship of trimming:
:peace::cheer::cheer::thumb::cheer::cheer::peace:

it was exactly 49days of flower. trichs were all cloudy with some buds showing about 25% amber.
the buzz is a very happy forget what your talking about but still keep talking kind of high and it lasts a real long time:)
and there was no hardship at all. as a matter of fact we nuked a little nug and burned right befor the trim. sat down with a couple cold ones Busch and bush and the fun began:party:so tonite the ak gets it!!
pics of the nugs after my wife gets up. thank you everyone for your good kind words and help yall are awsome!!!

Great job man!

eryeah they are hanging as we typeLOL
my ole lady keeps dissapearing on me so when I catch her I willpost them.
thanks all for the kudos!:thanks:
you know there is enough green on the css that maybe I could reveg her. wouldnt that be a groovy thing:)

if she smoked there would be some suspect of that LOL.
and she's gots enough of my monies so that rules that out too:)
as soon as I round her up though she's going to do what I tell her!!(looking over my shoulder)LOL
no realy my sons girl freind has a ruthless mother. she comes and goes as she pleases and leaves no groceries or an explanation of where she goes. she is 17 so that would be not right but she could fend for herself if thats all it was.
but no she has 2 brothers and sisters that are stuck at home waiting for mom to bring food home. wich does not happen on a regular basis.
LOL I have a freakin huge spongebob collection(ok hold your jokes) but her sister is here and all she does is stare at it and ask if she could play with the stuff:)
damn dudes and dudets she fed me a line that nearly ripped my heart out about how much she loves spongebob and how they have had the cable turned off! now she doesnt get to watch tv either! you know that might be all good but still, if you got kids do your best to provide for them! not just dissapear and show up randomly! sorry folks my prattle is over and pics will come befor I close this Journal:high-five:

Spongebob is always playing at my home. I think it is a great quality cartoon!

I often wonder why some people even have kids in the first place. Makes me pissed off that people like your sons girlfriends mother can't seem to able to put food on the table. I am sure she has money for other things. Just terrible.

Good thing you can provide food and Spongebob to the local kids. You have a big heart my friend!!:)

you know what sucks is I like my spongebob stuff damnit LOL but its just stuff I guess:)
and the little girl is just a sweetheart! not even my dumb big hillbilly jim ass can resist a lttle one:)
she was just tellin me about atime when they went to a fair or something and how much fun she had. so now I caved again and we are going to the county fair.(who knows how much this is going to cost me LOL!) my wife says that I'am a giant teddy bear and now I'am starting to believe her!..stupid little kids:allgood:
the worst part is trying to find a place to burn one. stupid little pests. thanx cf it just bothers me and I dont understand how you cant make your kids the #1 thing in your life:peace:

roll up a doobie and if the kids say anything tell them its a cigarette and that smoking is bad for them and not to do it.

Then puff away lol.

that might work for you crazies on the coast:) but these kids know names of pot LOL

that might work for you crazies on the coast:) but these kids know names of pot LOL

Pift, just tell them its O-Dweeds the none THC weed alternative.

thats funny! I dont care who you are:rofl:

thats funny! I dont care who you are:rofl:

I just hope the next cop I tell that to finds it equally funny
(⌐■_■)

If not I shall tell him
╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮

Then drop a doughnut out my window and drive away. He will have to choose between the chocolate glazed goodness or the bust... my money is on the doughnut :D.

you know what sucks is I like my spongebob stuff damnit LOL but its just stuff I guess:)
and the little girl is just a sweetheart! not even my dumb big hillbilly jim ass can resist a lttle one:)
she was just tellin me about atime when they went to a fair or something and how much fun she had. so now I caved again and we are going to the county fair.(who knows how much this is going to cost me LOL!) my wife says that I'am a giant teddy bear and now I'am starting to believe her!..stupid little kids:allgood:
the worst part is trying to find a place to burn one. stupid little pests. thanx cf it just bothers me and I dont understand how you cant make your kids the #1 thing in your life:peace:

Un Holy Bitch! :smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom