Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

NIce Update Fishy Cakey, Seems like that wacky tabaccy got to your head!

Great pics, and they kinda do look the same, LoL but I bet they taste different!

Ha! I just thought of a great nickname for you......Fish Fry!!! LoL!!:biglaugh:

Whats Happenin Fish! How is the weed treating you. Are you going to be doing a smoke report. I just harvested my last plants over the weekend before I saw a real Zombie playing guitar!! LoL!!
:circle-of-love::biglaugh:

Whats Happenin Fish! How is the weed treating you. Are you going to be doing a smoke report. I just harvested my last plants over the weekend before I saw a real Zombie playing guitar!! LoL!!
:circle-of-love::biglaugh:

CF SUPPP!!! cant make a smoke report because I'am TO FREAKIN high at the oment:)
hey how much stems and shake is enough to make some ice water hash?
I've seen keith richards a couple times:)

As much as you got is enough for the hash fishy :).

I been keeping all the yellow leaves and small shitty branches from the underside of my plants. So far I got about 3 oz dry combine that with a pound or 2 of clippings from harvest and its hash party time :D.

so what about say.. about a1/4 lb is enough? I am thinking of taking most of the ak48 and the shake to make it.

took me a while to catch up but im up to date now, nice pics on the last couple of pages, looks and sounds like you got some very nice bud to smoke, well done mate, ill reps you if i can

took me a while to catch up but im up to date now, nice pics on the last couple of pages, looks and sounds like you got some very nice bud to smoke, well done mate, ill reps you if i can

thank you Master Don:) dont worry about a bunch of reps, save em for someone else! all I did was keep a couple a plants alive!
AND THEN I KILLED EM hahahahah!

CF SUPPP!!! cant make a smoke report because I'am TO FREAKIN high at the oment:)
hey how much stems and shake is enough to make some ice water hash?
I've seen keith richards a couple times:)

You can make a good batch of hash with an ounce a shake. I don't use the stems, I just use the shake from the quality leaves.

You really should look into the dry ice hash. It is a lot faster and easier.
Dry Ice Hash - YouTube

that man was high! and thats some good shit CF tyvm

That looks like the perfect way to extract the trichomes :)

Now where the hell do I get dry ice :hmmmm: ha ha

:peace:

I get it at the local grocery store. Any place that packs fish will have it too.

there is an Ice house about 6 blocks from my house:) its more like where do I get bubble bags LOL I know where!

Fish

How is the blue moonshine doing? PICS!!!!

there is an Ice house about 6 blocks from my house:) its more like where do I get bubble bags LOL I know where!

you can get bags at your local urban garden center

If you arent real fussy and don't have bags or dry ice you can use nylons and frozen trimmings. Freeze your trimmings and throw em in a bucket with a couple loonies or quarters (depending which side of the boarder you reside on) to knock the trics off. Cover with a piece of nylons and shake like a madman. Works great just not as fine as the bags and the weed needs to be good n frozen.:peace:

Fish

How is the blue moonshine doing? PICS!!!!

speaking of the blue moonshine, tonite is a blue moon:)
I have to repot them again. they are in 6" pots now and are growing good. but I'am waiting on my pension to come so I can get some new soil. as soon as I do that I will get some pics up:)

Back
Top Bottom