First try

thanks for hte input guys,

eyeless ur totally right about the box i can see where i havent watered and where i have.

dank i was thinking about just making the holes larger and placing another box with dirt under the box that they could grow into, im not sure if that would work. Im hoping that it wont come to that, it would make it much more difficult to move. BUT the roots have yet to show at the bottom and im going into day 9 of flower, which is day 30 in the grow.

aswell as im moving my grow into a storage clost (you can see the door behind the plants in pic 3) so there will be no chance of light getting in during night phase and then i dont have to cover the front of the box with a blanket. no one ever notices that door they think theres a wall there naturaly cuz this house is OLD and its supposed to be a cold troom but its not cold.

remember you wont be able to serperate them when it comes time due to the nutrient seeking roots will get ripped off, there the size of hairs roughly

hahaahaha thats the hard part, i have an idea actually, get your bed your transplanting too, cut the bottom out right over the top of the other bed and just drop it straight down to the other bed, and slide the plastic or whatever cut piece out, and situate as needed, you will need more than 2 hands forsure

O my god. how scary... Does anyone else do this? When ever you hear any weird sound in the house you run and check your plants cause you think a light fell??? I do this like once a day I swear...

well guys day 10 of flowering and the little one seems to just be covering in pistils around the top and the taller ones seem to be growing its first couple sets of pistils in the middle and not quiet as many ontop yet as the smaller one. But all is looking good

WOW, looks much better than mine ! Very nice and healthy plants ... I can't wait till harvest :) I think that you now what are you doing...

hey dude, ive been wanting to give you some props lately but havent been able to post for a couple weeks on my old account (bluebox223) ne ways your doing a great job, better than i did last time and probably this time too! im amazed at how healthy your plants are doing! keep up whatever your doing. give us an update today if possible.

o ya dont mean to sound cocky but i told ya that they would show sex in less than a week! haha good job man, i just updated my journal with pics today so check it out. peace.

thanks alot bro, unfortunatly i had an accident and the lights fell out of the sockets and took out some fan leaves on the larger ones, damaged some budding flower stems so i rigged them to be held back upto the stem they were just barely hanging on but i think they will do good. im gonna take some pics in 4 hrs then put them up for approval.

well there awaiting apporval and i just toke some pics of the buds in growth and the mail cola of the smallest plant wich seems to be the largest so alls doin great. may have a slight temp problem it may be dropping close to 10c in the room my box is in! is this going to harm my plants!?!?!?

DSCF0008.JPG

second largest plants smaller buds forming

DSCF0007.JPG

largest plants smaller buds forming

DSCF0013.JPG

main cola on the smallest plant

Back
Top Bottom