Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

sorry boss , its not sad at all.
well maybe a little cause I love growin pot!:)
My son graduates from H.S. this year (well next june) anyway as soon as he does My foot goes up his ass and me and the ole Lady are selling everything.
we are going to buy an R.V and see the states. that should be the home that I die in .Of course many years from now with any hope:)
so unless I Johnny appleseed the country witch I may do those will be my last grows then its party time:cheer:

Hehee, for me it's gonna be a house boat... which is basically a motor coach but made for the water.

Hehee, for me it's gonna be a house boat... which is basically a motor coach but made for the water.

Lake Mead or a river somewhere?
going to be by both when I leave:)

we have house boats where i live, but they only go on canals, wouldnt be much good out at see though, plus when the canals freezes your stuck. on the plus side thought all the places where you park a canal boat is usually by a pub, the canal boats we got here are long and thin but have everything you could need, you dont get anywhere fast though, 4mph is about the max they do, that is unless i got my hands on one, then id have it reaching speeds that these boats should not be doing,

we have house boats where i live, but they only go on canals, wouldnt be much good out at see though, plus when the canals freezes your stuck. on the plus side thought all the places where you park a canal boat is usually by a pub, the canal boats we got here are long and thin but have everything you could need, you dont get anywhere fast though, 4mph is about the max they do, that is unless i got my hands on one, then id have it reaching speeds that these boats should not be doing,

The one I have my eye on does 46 knots and is very seaworthy. 74 feet, Carries 400Gal fuel, 700Gal Fresh water, has a small desalination center, and a birth big enough for two... maybe four. Guess that's more of a cabin cruiser, but still.

DSC016663.JPG

Damn fish, those buds are sick. Love your work bro. SCROG! SCROG!

Hey "fish" I liked u'r krystals at beginning. How they smoke? Kaaa chewwwa, beautiful!!!

that was some mighty fine smoke my friend THANKS
Hey "fish" I liked u'r krystals at beginning. How they smoke? Kaaa chewwwa, beautiful!!!

i couldnt help it...... Bwahahahaa!! Im evil :):shhh:

Man It was strange to see this thread come up

Where you at Fish?

Back
Top Bottom