Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

very nice indeed, you got some nice looking buds their, the more i look at your scrog and the scrog god teSmp the more i want to give it a try, im not to impressed with the size of my buds, i think monster cropping was my downfall, i think its more suited for a mother plant to take clones from, i think the plant had to many bud sites to make them big, but my other plants look ok, but still not the results im looking for,

Yum fish, THose look done from here... but you like yours more cooked through than bloody I guess.. :)
nope the css is done, just past rare:) going to chop her this weekend:party:
the ak48 still has some clear to her so maybe next week:)
thank you for the compliment tho:surf:

after further review I have fushed them and will chop in the morning, going to take a sample of the ak today for a quick dry and I will let you know about that. the css sample was beyond belief so I'am happy with that.
next up on deck will be the blue moonshine:party:

Chop Chop!! Pass the Blue Moonshine!:surf:

I'am a lumber jack and I'am ok,
I sleep all night and I work all day
I chop down trees
I eat my lunch
I go to the lavotry

I chop down trees
I eat my lunch
I go to the lavotry

Seems that Fishy has already tested out the smoke :D

man that shit will make u stupid:hmmmm:

I chop down trees
I eat my lunch
I go to the lavotry

And shit a fruit punch!

LOL! I was fine till the lavatory part.. whut-de-fahk?! you high man... you high.
dang I must have been high I forgot I press wild flowers part:)

and now for something completely different. a man with a tape recorder up his nose!

the funniest joke in the world "my dog has no nose" "how does it smell?" "AWFULL!":rofl:

dont bs me you are still laughing I know it:)

GUY WALKS IN WITH A CHICKEN UNDER HIS ARM, see's his wife layin on the couch ,,say's "Well here's the hog I been screwin" ,his wife say's " it looks like a chicken" , he responds "I was talkin to the chicken"

GUY WALKS IN WITH A CHICKEN UNDER HIS ARM, see's his wife layin on the couch ,,say's "Well here's the hog I been screwin" ,his wife say's " it looks like a chicken" , he responds "I was talkin to the chicken"

barump bump

Back
Top Bottom