• No problem. I was about to REP you for something else (forget what it was now) anyway and happened to read his post. I'm sure we've all tried to REP someone only to get the "spread it around" message - those who do something to deserve it often do so on a continual basis.

Oh, and thanks for your vote. When I saw that I'd been nominated I thought, "Wow, and there are prizes this time too." But then by the time the poll had opened I was amidst a bunch of people who are at least as deserving to win as I am, IMHO, and "knew" I wouldn't win. Go figure, lol.

Fight the Good Fight,
    ~TS~
    thx for the Diggler rep! I voted for the member that I thought met all of the qualifications of MOTM......you!
    "My votes are in!" -Hogdady

GREAT! BtW, I wasn't suggesting that you vote for me or anyone else in particular. Just that you vote and give thought to who you're voting for (which probably lets me out anyway lol).

~TS~
    I just came from some threads where you posted and Brother you are too funny! :rofl:
    Wish i could rep you everyday! :)
    TS, sorry to say but it was a female I pulled. When I started to see more weed than tomato I got a little scared. And I also started my tomatoes way to early this year. They are already starting to reach the end of their life span and turning brown. The other plant got a good pruning yesterday. I cut most of the lower branches off that were mostly foliage and i just left the upper most buds. Looks a little less noticeable. I smoke very little and have other plants not on my property that will most likely get me through the winter. Not sure why I even risked on my property. Especially since i have a Gvt job. Just never thought they would get that big. Live and learn.
    Last year I planted my weeds real late and they stayed small no one, same strain of good bag seed, go figure. Anyway thanks for the response.
    Hash Hound
    Yeah, nothing wrong with stating your age - and I figure that the owner of this site would NOT use anyone's personal information. But it's a good idea not to place your birth date, social "security" number, driver's license number, or credit card numbers online. Not that they're not already there for someone with enough curiosity to search... But why make it easy, lol?

~TS~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom