00 Seeds Bank Top 3 Auto’s: Win Prizes From Killabeez!

Why thanks 00 seeds. Some northern lights autos would be great since I don't have any autos in my collection right now and I've been interested in picking some up :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love your products, having grown several strains.

Give me a chance to grow some new ones.

00AutoNL.png

Here’s your chance to win 00 Seeds Auto Northern Lights 3 Seeds. To Enter a chance at winning the 2 prizes available on 420 magazine you just have to leave comment below, We welcome your participation!

Please comment telling why Auto Northern Lights would be so good in your collection!

Winners will be announced in this thread – 20th March 2020. Please don’t forget to check back thank
00AutoNL.png

Here’s your chance to win 00 Seeds Auto Northern Lights 3 Seeds. To Enter a chance at winning the 2 prizes available on 420 magazine you just have to leave comment below, We welcome your participation!

Please comment telling why Auto Northern Lights would be so good in your collection!

Winners will be announced in this thread – 20th March 2020. Please don’t forget to check back then!
thanks for the opportunity would love to try Auto Northern Lights

Oh! Killabeez
Can I have them?
Pleaze!
I'm on my kneez
Begging for theze :adore:

Oh! Killabeez
You have awezome
Seedz
That grow Killa
Weedz
Can I have them?
PLEAZE!

Thankz

squiggz

Can I have some stickerz azwell pleaze?

Seriouzly though

My next grow is going auto, never grown northern lightz or autoz before and I would love to start with a quality product.. Even if I don't win thiz competition, I will still come and get my 00 seedz off you, just to return my appreciation for giving uz lot thiz chance of theze Killa freebeez.
Everyonez a winner!:thumb:

Edit..
I've just realised you mentioned adding these to our collection.
That is all we are allowed to do here in the UK. We can only collect seeds as it's against the law to germinate them.

Yeah!! I will happily add these to my collection and never ever stick them in soil and water them in my tent under a LED.

Way to go with the double O, killabeez.
Fantastic looking prize packs!

Auto Northern Lights seeds would add some stripes to my collection :cheesygrinsmiley:
Should they get wet accidentally I would do my level best to see they don’t go to waste :yummy:

Thanks for being an awesome sponsor!

Back
Top Bottom