02/2018 Indoor Grow

Serious Kush is 5 weeks in bloom today. Since she's on the smaller side I've decided to do some experimenting with her. I defoliated her completely around week 4 of flower. I was never one for defoliation, but let's see how she turns out.

Thanks Troy01. I hope she gets nice and fat over the next 3 weeks.

I'm pumping her with what I can control, light and nutrients.

I'm having a deficiency start on the lowest leaves of the cheese plant. It looks like a magnesium issue and something else that I can't pinpoint. Possibly K. Any ideas? Will get pictures when the MH shuts off. I'm upping the feed on her next time she's dry. :p

I
Sorry for the late update, Spliff Cheese Automatic is 2 weeks and 1 day in bloom today. Unfortunately I had to cut her head off because she was growing too close to the light. She was 18" tall before I cut her.

I can see the heat burn there and am wondering why you did not train it down by tying? Not criticizing you by the way.gently pinching the stems allows for easy bending,too. Peace

Welcome to my grow 800W-GROWER. I feel like even if I was able to bend her top over completely horizontal I would still be too close to the light. When Serious Kush is finished I want to be able to get Spliff Cheese Automatic directly under the light. I will most likely remove some of her uppermost fan leaves when I move her.

Here are pictures of the deficiences. What do you guys think?

Spliff Cheese Automatic is 6 weeks in bloom and I backed her feeding down from 30 ml per gallon to 25 ml per gallon. Even though I didn't notice damage from feeding at 30 ml, I shouldn't jump from 20 ml to 30 ml at these strong rates. Unfortunately the tops were getting burnt by the light so I had to top her again. Let's hope that the rest of the buds take over in the coming weeks.

After 7 days of drying Serious Kush was cut into individual buds, weighed, and put into an open jar. She yielded 6.5 grams, just short of a quarter ounce. Her smell is incredible, complex, and hard to describe. There is a very dank scent on top and underlying sweet earthy tones. After a week in the jar I will do another scent and smoke report.

Back
Top Bottom