02/2018 Indoor Grow

Thanks you guys. I’m going to run the 100 watt MH from start to finish. I’ll get pictures lights out soon.

Photos didn't come through - If you created a new album it automatically sets itself to Private and only you see the images. Once a new album is created the parameter can't be changed. You can uncheck the private button when first creating a new album

Thanks for the heads up. Can you see the photos now?

The feed last night got them going, especially the cheese. She's still growing up. They've been repositioned because of how close cheese was getting to light.

Spliff Cheese Automatic is a big plant, I hope she's done stretching. 2 weeks in flower update tomorrow for her.

I did. I was debating cutting it last week but I thought I'd just make it height wise and decided not to. Wrong. When I looked today and saw scorch marks on the main top and upper most leaves I decided I had to cut it if I want her under that light. Let's see how she carries on, she has about 6 more weeks left to grow.

Will be watching to see how she recovers from her chopping. I would have to agree with the advise above that you should have done a super crop. I lost a main cola before and it dramatically reduced the output.

Welcome to this grow! Hopefully Serious Kush gives me some amazing buds in about a month. When I rub the sugar leaves I get a strong orange peel smell.

Back
Top Bottom