1/4" drip line help

Right, thank you...

not sure what you're set up is. you can buy drippers / manifolds / tees and other hardware if you are going to diy a direct feed or hydro set up. call the store in advance or check online first, most of this stuff is seasonal, they may not have a bunch around during the winter months.

you might also want to check with a landscape supply company. they carry a lot of this stuff often cheaper than the big box.

Thanks folks but honestly there's no way I'm using clear tubing for this application. I'm still not understanding "why" there is not a quality black 1/4" "ID" Inside Diameter drip line (sold as hydro drip line) that is pliable and at a reasonable cost.

So much junk out there it's impossible to sort it out without being hands on to check. I really don't feel like playing the amazon return game until I luck out lol....

The lines that came with my AutoPot system are black and I believe you can order them individually from the site...https://www.autopot-usa.com/product-category/fittings/

Thank you everyone for your help, I've got it figured out. I called a local greenhouse/flower store, they just called me back after checking and said they have what I need so when the roads clear I'll head that way.

Thanks @bluter, you kicked on a light in my head (dim albeit lol) and I decided to give them a ring. May turn out to be a good contact to have! :):)

I posted this a while back and it passed muster, so I don't believe I'll be stepping on anyone's toes to do it again.. I bought quite a few of their 1/2 inch fittings.. Bags of 25 are really cheap.. I live in a desert so I use drip in my outdoor garden..

I posted this a while back and it passed muster, so I don't believe I'll be stepping on anyone's toes to do it again.. I bought quite a few of their 1/2 inch fittings.. Bags of 25 are really cheap.. I live in a desert so I use drip in my outdoor garden..

That's a nice site...thank you

i use these and they work very well. no plugging up yet. one in canada and one in the states

i use these and they work very well. no plugging up yet. one in canada and one in the states

Very interesting thanks for posting. :)

Please ensure whatever watering hose and feed supplies you are using are food grade as your cannabis plants are consumed. Many soft plastic hoses and pipes are treated with BPA [stands for bisphenol A] to make the vinyl hose pliable and only for ornamental grade plants.

Back
Top Bottom