1000 Watt Organic Grow

vermonstah

I use 600 hps eye hortilux and 400 mh plantmaxx bulbs throughout the ENTIRE grow. I only alternate the containers weekly. I only grow American regular genetics. I am a stubborn in my ways grower who has been indoors growing since 2005.

Sent from my LGL33L using 420

I use 600 hps eye hortilux and 400 mh plantmaxx bulbs throughout the ENTIRE grow. I only alternate the containers weekly. I only grow American regular genetics. I am a stubborn in my ways grower who has been indoors growing since 2005.

Sent from my LGL33L using 420

I enjoy stubborn growers, it generally means that they have found a way that works. I am stubborn in that way too. Welcome to the forum and if you don't mind I am going to pull up a chair and watch this one... you got me curious now. I also run good bulbs. I run a 600w Hortilux HPS along with a 600w Blue Eye Hortilux MH, but I dont run them both full time. The second bulb comes on for 3 hours each "day" to simulate noon here... Really seems to make a difference.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom