1080w LED Inferno

Will duct tape harm plants ?

What's up with that? My nanny gov't, who always has my back, approves PVC for whole-house plumbing.
Did I get wrong info on that? Got a link?
If it won't hurt me, my plants can drink it too. :peace:
sorry guys i was high, i meant the plastic backing tape.lol didnt mean to scare you guys
Yeah; PVC is approved for supply for cold water only. You might be thinking of CPVC which is approved for hot and cold.
:thanks:
Irish and I were talking about duct "tape", which I advised him to use the cloth-backed variety as opposed to the vinyl-backed plastic stuff.

The plastic stuff off-gasses just like those hydro-hut tents that killed a bunch of plants.
thats what i meant to say.lol
Whew, you scared me. I thought all the NFT and Aero guys were in for a shock... :)
i bet i did.LMAO,
Woops the tents have a thick canvas outer and got it threw gyo supply.Has metal frame I have my hps 24 inch cool tube hanging from it along with my led hanging under that(to lazy to pull the tube out lol)but no need.But any way so far I am happy with it and realy cant beet the price.
sounds like a good deal
IF I can get this Camera to work I`ll grab some pictures...But for now since theres many here with GooD info...Could someone tell me what may be wrong?
I have about 15 Plants going now and just noticed that atleast half of them have Yellow edges on the edges of the leaves...Could it be Cal/mag needed, High Humidity and temps, or something lacking in the nute dept? or anyone have any pictures of something similar I could look at to get an ideal IF thats the same as what I have? Thanks..!!!!
i would need to see pics, but i will say most times things happen because of the PH being off, or not flushing enough and the salts are building up.
I've been lurking around here for a while and I have to say nice work Irishboy. Keep up the good work.:nicethread:
thank you
Yah lol thats true.It almost brought out the rebel in me lol.Ah well..whats done is done.I may half to start my own journal sorry irish for off topic post:peace:
no worries
Ahh Sorry Irish, After thinking on this, wasn`t the place to ask...On your thread/post..Sorry Pal.
ask any question you want on here i dont care at all.

heres a few of the new things i will be using on this next grow.

Sun Land natural & Organic soil and i will also be cutting/mixing it with 50% coco

Bio-Tone Starter plus, just loaded with Micro life

4" Sun court 200CFM fan power drawl of 40 watts. this fan kicks ass!

then the Grow Lab Gl 120

I think i might do the DM REd mixed with Mater Magic, then DM purple Mixed with Mater Magic, and OC+ mixed with Mater Magic, and maybe the DM red mixed with DM purple, but to be honest i change my mind every day.lol. so who knows?
100_3401.JPG
100_3399.JPG
100_3398.JPG
100_3397.JPG

INteresting how them nutes work out for sure....

Just wonder y ya going with soil...Myself I just use Good Coir, 1/2 inch or abit larger Clay Balls/pellets, and Perlite ^0/40 for the Coir and Perlite mixture..all seems good with this... and Reusable one of the best parts... LoL

INteresting how them nutes work out for sure....

Just wonder y ya going with soil...Myself I just use Good Coir, 1/2 inch or abit larger Clay Balls/pellets, and Perlite ^0/40 for the Coir and Perlite mixture..all seems good with this... and Reusable one of the best parts... LoL

a few reason why. 1 soil give great taste and smell. two i want something thats going to hold some cal and stuff since the coco eats it all.lol. also these TRF are made for soil, so i want to try them in what their made for. plus i want to be able to go a while without watering. and theirs more reason just cant remember.lol

I see Irish,
Thats alot of good reasons...LoL was just wondering...makes sense.

So...The mixtrue that I said I am using I can`t use that Dyamite nutes etc? if not wonder why?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom