1080w LED Inferno

thanks every one for the kind words. feel real good you guys like my grows and buds, i know i like my buds. i just want to know how much Godzilla weighs?lol.

Good news got my new lights in from Mike today, i have both 180w lights. I am going with 50% organic soil and 50%coco mixed. i was afraid on using DM red in the coco because it has no cal in it, so i bout some DM Mater Magic to help out in that area when i mix them together. i was looking at the Canna coCo nutes and noticed its has the same amount of Cal in it as the Mater magic 4.5%, so we might be able to use those and not have to add cal/mag to our coco grows? Ive also been looking at the GH Cal/mag organic stuff, its stroger the regular cal mag plus its organic:yahoo: if you guys have smelt cal/mag before you will know its has a real chemical smell, so i love to use a organic option.

i am weighing my options on if i want to mix the Mater magic with the DM or just add organic cal/mag. the DM would be allot cheaper for sure, but i am not too sure what ratios to mix the two at. i want to go full strength on the DM red for sure, but am not sure it i should go full on the Mater Magic or just 1/2 dose? any opinions on this? all i know is after seeing Godzilla i am sticking with the DM Red for sure, all the buds on both of those plants are big as hell, plus you have to remember these girls were LST'ed so theirs still many more big tops you guys haven't seen on the DM red plants:ganjamon: this impresses me because the plant was putting allot of energy els where because of the LST'ing how big would Godzilla be if i let her grow straight up like the big bud on my OC+ plant?

Looking at those lucious buds of yours :yahoo::yahoo:, I would vote for definitely sticking with the DM Red.

I am using 50/50 Mater Magic with DM Brown Organic and having zero deficiencies. Probably only need to start mixing in 1/2 a dosage of Mater magic at first and having to top dress with more later. The MM is a 3 month TRF in soil. Our frequent watering with runoff probably shortens that time span.

Looking at those lucious buds of yours :yahoo::yahoo:, I would vote for definitely sticking with the DM Red.

I am using 50/50 Mater Magic with DM Brown Organic and having zero deficiencies. Probably only need to start mixing in 1/2 a dosage of Mater magic at first and having to top dress with more later. The MM is a 3 month TRF in soil. Our frequent watering with runoff probably shortens that time span.

thank you for the nice comment on my buds.

that is what i was thinking, going full on the DM Red since its the base nutes and i dont want to top dress her with it, and going 1/2 of mater magic and since its 3 months not 9 moth feeding like the red adding more if i feel i need it. IDK how NPK works when mixing things but my irish brain tells me if i went full strength on both the NPK would be 21-18-18 witch seems kinda high. I was also thinking of adding that Bio-tone starter plus for the 1st feeding to get lots of micro life so i am thinking everything would be too hot of a mix for some little clones. but my game plane was to mix the TRF but not water before planting and just adding the bio-tone starter plus for the 1st feeding that way by the time the TRF kick in the girls will have a stronger root system and be able to handle the higher NPK better.

Just wondering I seem to be throwing alot of water out from the Dehumidifer...Just wonder I test it for ph comes back around 5.5 give or take and the ppm is 0..
So my ? is can I use this water to mix my nutes up? I guess if the answer to that is yes then no problem to use it for flushing as well correct?

Thanks...!!!!

Just wondering I seem to be throwing alot of water out from the Dehumidifer...Just wonder I test it for ph comes back around 5.5 give or take and the ppm is 0..
So my ? is can I use this water to mix my nutes up? I guess if the answer to that is yes then no problem to use it for flushing as well correct?

Thanks...!!!!

should be great for your plants espcially flushing bro

we need more growers using it! as you can see it worked great for me.

since i got so much feed back on my DM bud, i will take some pics of the whole DM plants to show what the other buds look like. most of them have fallen over from so much weight.lol

DAMN irish talk about impressive cant hardly believe it man good job bro!!
I have quick ? what type and size of fans do you have for your exhaust and intake?? and what type of time schedule do they run on?? And one more i noticed you talked of adding co2 how would you do this with your exhaust set up?? sorry for all the questions ..:thanks:

Thanks...!!!!
ive head A/C water was the best so i would think it would be great also?
DAMN irish talk about impressive cant hardly believe it man good job bro!!
I have quick ? what type and size of fans do you have for your exhaust and intake?? and what type of time schedule do they run on?? And one more i noticed you talked of adding co2 how would you do this with your exhaust set up?? sorry for all the questions ..:thanks:

its been a long time i couldn't get these girls to flower at 1st, but not sure how long its been? its been a while thats for sure.

i have a S&P fan thats 290CFM. and the same for the intake.

i usally go 12/12 but since i couldn't get them to flower i went 14dark and 10light, everything i read says i should have lost yield. but i couldn't get them to flower.

i would have a controller and it would run things for me. maybe exhaust every 15-30min for a few min while the Co2 was off? not sure never used CO2

thank you for the nice comment on my buds.

that is what i was thinking, going full on the DM Red since its the base nutes and i dont want to top dress her with it, and going 1/2 of mater magic and since its 3 months not 9 moth feeding like the red adding more if i feel i need it. IDK how NPK works when mixing things but my irish brain tells me if i went full strength on both the NPK would be 21-18-18 witch seems kinda high. I was also thinking of adding that Bio-tone starter plus for the 1st feeding to get lots of micro life so i am thinking everything would be too hot of a mix for some little clones. but my game plane was to mix the TRF but not water before planting and just adding the bio-tone starter plus for the 1st feeding that way by the time the TRF kick in the girls will have a stronger root system and be able to handle the higher NPK better.

I swear I didn't read that before sending you the last PM, lol.

OK guys since you like the Godzilla pics so much i am gonna hook it up and show you all the main buds on both DM Red plants, I tried to make sure all the pics are of different buds, but its hard to do when theirs so many pics so their might be a few of the same one, witch you guys should be able to tell? theirs 2 of them for some of you who dont already know. if you thought the DM red plant only grew one fat bud (Godzilla) you have dead wrong!lol. let me show you something!!

1st i am pissed because Godzilla eat my 2liter soda!!!
100_34322.JPG
100_34332.JPG

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

heres the bud pics of the 2 DM red girls, it was hard to get all of the bud pics because allot of the big buds have fallen over and i am too lazy to tie them since i am about to harvest.lol
100_34631.JPG
100_3463.JPG
100_3461.JPG
100_3458.JPG
100_3456.JPG
100_3455.JPG
100_3453.JPG
100_3454.JPG
100_3452.JPG
100_3451.JPG
100_3450.JPG
100_3449.JPG
100_3445.JPG
100_34412.JPG
100_3444.JPG
100_34401.JPG
100_34392.JPG
100_34372.JPG
100_34363.JPG
100_3464.JPG
100_3466.JPG

I was just curiouse and was looking into the oc plus.I meen I cant use it for my application but looks like it works realy well especialy for the price.May be a dumb question but is this a miracle gro product.When I googled it showed up under miracle grows sight.Not a bad thing miracle grow is seriousley a plant staroid and was the old school method.Well not if you wanted to keep your girl friend lol.Just wondering if this is the new line of a more earth friendly osha bla bla product from there product line.:peace:

I don't visit for a few days and... your plants explode:thedoubletake:. Ok, they've been in the process for a while now, but these last couple of sets of pictures that you posted have really made that clear. It's been six months, I think you're once again eligible to enter PotM. Can you separate one of them enough to get a good "all-over" photo to go with one of the close-ups? Ought to be at minimum stout (like your buds) competition to the other entrants and you've probably got an excellent chance of winning.

Oh, and you hope to harvest this weekend if you have time, lol? I bet you could find a volunteer or two to help.

Looking great as usual, looking forward to harvest/cure/smoke reports and yield numbers. Also wondering about <COUGH> grams vs. total grow time on this one, lol. Think you still came out ahead.

ive head A/C water was the best so i would think it would be great also?

If it's not contaminated by nasties. A/C and dehumidifiers condense moisture out of the air so it's kind of like distillation in that but you might want to check it real good for dissolved contaminates from the device and for bacterial (et cetera) presence just to make sure.

TortredSoul,
When you say....

check it real good for dissolved contaminates from the device and for bacterial (et cetera) presence just to make sure.

How does one do that..You are not talking about a PPM/TDS meter r ya??

I just used a bunch hope I never did the wrong thing out of the Dehumid units?

TortredSoul,
When you say....

check it real good for dissolved contaminates from the device and for bacterial (et cetera) presence just to make sure.

How does one do that..You are not talking about a PPM/TDS meter r ya??

I just used a bunch hope I never did the wrong thing out of the Dehumid units?

Well, a TDS/EC meter would seem to be a great place to start. I'd expect that water collected by condensation would have little, if anything, in the way of other ingredients. Such a meter would at least tell you if there are any salts in the water.

As far as other things that might not show up on an EC/TDS meter - and microbial life - I don't know. If you've got access to a really good scale, you could do what they do at the plant and take a sample, weigh it, evaporate the water from the sample, and weigh it again. But they have a REALLY good scale, lol - reads in .0001 gram increments (or maybe it's .00001, I forget off the top of my head), cost more than my last automobile, sits alone in a glass case on a solid marble/granite table that weighs 500 pounds or more (the table so your reading isn't off because someone walked across the floor on the other side of the room and the case so that it's not off because of a random air current). With such a measuring device, a rather small sample can be used as it's accurate enough to tell you how much the solids weigh in a few ml. I don't know what us regular people would use.

Here's an idea: Take a piece of glass or a mirror. Place some of the water on it and allow it to dry undisturbed. While the absence of any visible substances on it afterwards might not be conclusive - since it'd have to be a small sample to go on the piece of glass without running off, lol - but the opposite would be; if it dries with a visible residue then you'll know that there's something in the water.

Other than that... I got nothing. But I'm open to suggestions as if one can easily make sure that his devices' condensate is pure (or safely close to it), that's "free water." Well, a by-product of a process that'll be going on whether we use the water it produces or not.

I ramble.

Sounds pretty Technical to me... I just want to use the h20 to feed Me Babies thats all LoL...

Thanks for that bit of info just the same... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom