1080w LED Inferno

Sounds pretty Technical to me... I just want to use the h20 to feed Me Babies thats all LoL...

Thanks for that bit of info just the same... ;-)

High Hogs, I've been using dehumidifier water. I'm new to indoor growing, so I have had some issues... but I don't think they're related to that water :)

This dehumidifier was new when I started, and since it's been running constantly since June, I don't think I have any bacteria.

It is in a crawlspace, though, and it'll stop working as it gets dryer down there this winter. I'm going to see if there is a way to flush it with H202.

Sure beats buying water if I'm running the thing anyhow :ganjamon:

:peace:

hey guys just to let you know i will be starting a new thread tomorrow, when i pick up my new clones from the med club. its sounds like i might be growing Casey Jones this next round, unless i find something better? ive always wanted to grow the CJ, because some of the fattest buds ive seen on the web were Casey Jones and its straight fire. so keep a look out for my new grow thread, ill post a link on here.

i also wanted to give you guys a heads up! i went to Home depot to buy some more DM Red and to my suprize they were 1 cent each.lol. i about all of them for 5 cents!! guys check ur home depots and see what the price is. cant go wrong for a penny per bottle

i will also harvest this weekend also, so lots going on

hey guys just to let you know i will be starting a new thread tomorrow, when i pick up my new clones from the med club. its sounds like i might be growing Casey Jones this next round, unless i find something better? ive always wanted to grow the CJ, because some of the fattest buds ive seen on the web were Casey Jones and its straight fire. so keep a look out for my new grow thread, ill post a link on here.

i also wanted to give you guys a heads up! i went to Home depot to buy some more DM Red and to my suprize they were 1 cent each.lol. i about all of them for 5 cents!! guys check ur home depots and see what the price is. cant go wrong for a penny per bottle

i will also harvest this weekend also, so lots going on

see I told you they were cheap

ok guys i have the 5 gal pots mixed up! 50% bad ass Organic soil. (Very nice stuff) SunLand natural & Organic and i also mixed in 50% SunLand Coco, also very good stuff, Ive been told its neck and neck with Canna Coco. this is my 1st time seeing and feeling coco, no wonder the roots like it? i can see how they would go crazy over it. Ive never felt any medium like that, very airy fluffy but moist stuff. reminds me of chewing tobacco texture. the 50/50 mix just feels nice! i am liking it so far. i am hoping the 50% soil will help with the Cal problems coco has and buffer things out more?

i also went with full strength DM Red and 1/2 strength Mater Magic, mixed it all threw out the whole medium really good. i will also add bio-tone starter plus for the 1st feeding to add tons of micro life and help the roots start.

yup u were right, it just took longer for my HD to lower the price. very very good buy.lol

who stocks biotone ? its a bitch finding garden products this time of year in the northern climate. i had to order OC+ from Ace

the funny thing about the DM Red, when I got on here and started reading this thread I went all OCD about getting it without realizing how much was used per plant. I got enough for like 5 years i think LOL

ive seen and had some nice CJ before. i know u wont be dissapointed. good job!! i cant wait to see some pics of your buds all trimmed up :)
These 180 GLH lights are great havin two in the tent, i love it!!! :rollit:

alright guys have my new clones in the pots ready to go. i ended up with 4 Casey Jones clones. their in their home kicking back. ill post pics latter, right now i am having a trim party and a long day ahead of me, ill post the pics and a new link to my new thread latter on today.
yod dam...My email exploded with a complet page of Irish's inferno lol...
Yes I am realy looking forward to your new grow.I am realy wanting to see how well the 190 watt units work.Thinking about a second light.....well? its up in the air I realy want a co2 set up as well.:smokin:

Got a ? guys....

Wed. gone I feed my gals, ph was 5.9 going in ppm 900 ..I`m in Coir/perlite feed them AN nutes.....

Tonight just water phed at 5.9 again water coming out is 6.4 6.5 Driving me nuts...any ideals what my be causing the ph to go way up?

Thanks

GOOD NEW!!!! I HAVE ALLOT BIGGER BUDS THEN I THOUGHT, THESE BUDS ARE HUGE ONCE I TRIMMED OFF ALL THE LEAVES AND SEEN WHAT WAS UNDER THE LEAVES. THE OC+ TOP BUD WAS ALLOT BIGGER THEN I THOUGHT, AND SO WAS THE DM RED TOPS AS YOU CAN SEE I AM SITTING OF SOME HEAVY WEIGHT!!! I WOULD NOT BE SHOCKED IF A FEW OF THE TOPS INCLUDING THE OC+ WEIGHED AROUND 2-3 OZ DRY EACH!!! IVE NEVER HELD INDOOR BUDS THIS BIG OR HEAVY BEFORE. AS FAR AS QUALITY OC+ TOOK THE LEAD AND AS OF WEIGHT DM RED TOOK THE YIELD, SO ITS A TRADE OFF ALL THE BUDS ARE KILLER BUT THE OC+ WERE A LITTLE MORE FROSTIER.

HERES THE KICKER, THESE PICS ARE OF ONLY 1/2 THE PLANTS! I ONLY TRIMMED 3 OF THEM. 2 DM RED AND 1 OC+ THE BIG GIRL... I STILL HAVE A BIG ASS BRANCH LEFT ON HER AND STILL HAVE THE OTHER SMALLER OC+ AND THE 2 DM PURPLE PLANTS TO TRIM.

ANY ONE THINK I HAVE A CHANCE ON NUG OF THE MONTH??LOL

WELL I CAN SAY THE RUMOR OF LEDS NOT FLOWERING GOOD IS DESTROYED:yahoo: I AM VERY IMPRESSED, AND STILL HAVE THE OTHER 3 PLANTS TO TRIM TOMORROW.

IN THE PIC OF THE DM RED BY MY FRIENDS FACE AND HIS FOREARM IS GODZILLA, I HAD TO BREAK IT DOWN AFTER THAT PIC BECAUSE IT WAS SO DENSE I WAS AFRAID OG GETTING MOLD WHEN DRYING, SO IN THE GROUP SOT OF ALL THE BIG BUDS ITS THE ONE WITH THAT FAT BALL ON TOP AND THE LONG BAR STEM UNDER THE BALL OF A BUD. THE OC+ IS ALSO A GODZILLA.

THESE ARE JUST PICS OF THE PRIM BUDS I HAVE A FEW OZ OF SMALLER BUDS I WILL MAKE INTO BUTTER, I JUST WANTED THE GOOD SIZE BUDS TO SMOKE ON

SOME OF MY BRANCHES ARE BIGGER THEM MOST OF MY FRIENDS WHOLE PLANTS.LOL
100_34781.JPG
100_3476.JPG
100_34791.JPG
100_3487.JPG
100_34861.JPG
100_3474.JPG
100_3496.JPG
100_3495.JPG
100_3494.JPG
100_3493.JPG

100_3497.JPG
100_3506.JPG
100_3504.JPG
100_3501.JPG

HERES JUST A FEW OF THE FATTER BUDS ITS NOT EVEN ALL OF THE BUDS FROM THE 3 PLANTS I ALREADY TRIMMED
100_35091.JPG
100_3520.JPG
100_35181.JPG
100_35171.JPG
100_3516.JPG
100_35111.JPG
100_35131.JPG

Nice!

Got a ? guys....

Wed. gone I feed my gals, ph was 5.9 going in ppm 900 ..I`m in Coir/perlite feed them AN nutes.....

Tonight just water phed at 5.9 again water coming out is 6.4 6.5 Driving me nuts...any ideals what my be causing the ph to go way up?

Thanks

Plant nutrition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Plants uptake essential elements from the soil through their roots and from the air (mainly consisting of carbon and oxygen) through their leaves.

Nutrient uptake in the soil is achieved by cation exchange, where in root hairs pump hydrogen ions (H+) into the soil through proton pumps. These hydrogen ions displace cations attached to negatively charged soil particles so that the cations are available for uptake by the root.

solution pH rises as H+ concentration decreases.

cations with a higher charge than hydrogen include potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium.... all of which are found in the fertilizer solution you are watering with.

There is an exchange going on when you fertilize.

Don't worry about the makeup of the runoff...worry about how the plants look, if anything.

HTH

Back
Top Bottom