1080w LED Inferno

That must be CGI or some shiii... LED's can't grow no weed. Pfffft! You better hope MLB doesn't decide to subpoena those buds. They definitely look like they're on the 'roids! :bravo:

Got a ? guys....

Wed. gone I feed my gals, ph was 5.9 going in ppm 900 ..I`m in Coir/perlite feed them AN nutes.....

Tonight just water phed at 5.9 again water coming out is 6.4 6.5 Driving me nuts...any ideals what my be causing the ph to go way up?

Thanks

have you been flushing? maybe you have salt build up messing with ur medium? IDK bro just a thought.

thanks everyone for the kind words on my buds. feels good to here them. i am very happy with my buds, my goal was to grow 2 liter size buds with leds from when i 1st started growing with leds in the past. well it took a couple of years, but once i found a great led light that actually grows killer weed it was all possible. i have reached my goal. now to my next grow 1 gal milk jug size buds.lol

i haven't finished trimming all the buds yet, its allot of work! just me and one other person. i keep my grows very quite, so only one person knows about them and their the one that helps every time. tomorrow ill be done, got the 2 DM purple buds left.

ill get to answering ur questions in a while i am working on my new grow right now.

thanks for all the help you guys have given me, buds like this couldn't happen without ur help and support. Thanks!

A Big thanks to Mike from Welcome to Grow LED Hydro - LED Grow Lights - Hydroponics - Plant Lighting you lights seem to suprize me more and more with every grow. you truly have a great product and i couldn't be happier! i finally found a great led light that will flower big buds. Thanks allot Mike for making these led buds possible for me.

Also a Big thanks to Doc Bud for teaching us about TRF's, all of them worked great on this grow for me.. thanks for sharing these cheap bad ass fertilizers with us, you saved me allot of money on this grow.

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! Incredible, even larger than I thought they would be, bro. Incredible job, just saw all the haters click out with a sigh and start looking up mikes number!

well guys i have some bad news!! the rest of the 3 plants were going Hermi.. so i lost allot of bud basically 3 plants in the back, i was able to save a few good size buds in the back, but on allot of the buds once i broke them open they did look right after really looking at them i notice their tiny seed pods. their very tiny and hard to see but they look nasty and yellow with yellow leaves inside those buds, never seen anything like it before.

at this point and time i can say what TRF did better or what not, its not accurate or fair. i can give a smoke report bud cant really say witch one yield better each plant group had their killer weed and each had their shar of Hemi buds. at this point its just trying to go threw them all and seeing what i can save as premo buds.

Good new is all those pics i posted are killer buds that weren't Hemi so i still have those monster branches:yahoo:

at the end mother nature one. just way too much stress this grow. 1st time seeing a Hermi.

heres some pics of those buds opened up you can see the seed bods because their too tiny for my camera to get, but look at these buds with these weird looking leaves inside, never seen that before.

100_35281.JPG
100_3526.JPG
100_3525.JPG
100_3524.JPG
100_3523.JPG
100_35221.JPG
100_35211.JPG

well guys i have some bad news!! the rest of the 3 plants were going Hermi.. so i lost allot of bud basically 3 plants in the back, i was able to save a few good size buds in the back, but on allot of the buds once i broke them open they did look right after really looking at them i notice their tiny seed pods. their very tiny and hard to see but they look nasty and yellow with yellow leaves inside those buds, never seen anything like it before.

at this point and time i can say what TRF did better or what not, its not accurate or fair. i can give a smoke report bud cant really say witch one yield better each plant group had their killer weed and each had their shar of Hemi buds. at this point its just trying to go threw them all and seeing what i can save as premo buds.

Good new is all those pics i posted are killer buds that weren't Hemi so i still have those monster branches:yahoo:

at the end mother nature one. just way too much stress this grow. 1st time seeing a Hermi.

heres some pics of those buds opened up you can see the seed bods because their too tiny for my camera to get, but look at these buds with these weird looking leaves inside, never seen that before.

100_35281.JPG

IB, the light colored buds look a lot like the Bubba Kush Grow I did in a 2 x 4 ScrOG. Any bud that did not get good light looked like that. Getting more light to all the plant helps to avoid this (like the Heath Robinson grow). Really hard to not have too many plants in a restricted space as removing otherwise healthy plants from a room to get more space is heartbreaking.

Maybe I'm I not seeing what you are describing.

IB, the light colored buds look a lot like the Bubba Kush Grow I did in a 2 x 4 ScrOG. Any bud that did not get good light looked like that. Getting more light to all the plant helps to avoid this (like the Heath Robinson grow). Really hard to not have too many plants in a restricted space as removing otherwise healthy plants from a room to get more space is heartbreaking.

Maybe I'm I not seeing what you are describing.

no i agree with you 100% my canopy was very very dense because of the very long veg time since they wouldnt flower forever. i think it made they go Hermi from this also and the heat 100F* and the light change 10/14 and all the other stresses to get them to flower.

but you are 100% right. this is why i broke up my grow room and got a tent. now i can space things out so this doesnt happen.

i should have pointed this out, so thanks so saying this because i think allot more newer growers need to beware of this. :bravo:

i truly dont think any light could have penetrated threw that canopy expect maybe a vert setup. its a grower error! just very hard to toss ur girls to make room. If i would go back in time i would have tossed all the plant after about 3-4 weeks not flowering and started over because at the end i could have had about 2 grows done by the time these girls took to finish. at least i have some huge buds to smoke on, but at the end 2 harvest should have harvested allot more them just this one.

Plant numbers mean nothing, total haul is where it's at. Overcrowding kills total haul for many reasons. I always take 3-4X number of clones that I need to cover contingencies and the rest get kicked to the curb in one way or another, foster homes best, but I just lost 4 sharksbreaths in the latest storm, they couldn't compete for space with the other clones in the floritorium. Oh well, que lastima! You have to think in terms of the space you have to farm because anyone who can cut clones can overproduce, but you only have so much room to finish. If you have the space and a south exposure, one of these is a good way to finish off the extras.

b:smokin:

oh i agree bro, i went against my own rule because i wanted to test out each of these TRF ans wanted 2 plants per TRF for testing. should have only did for plants.

Here's something ive learned along time ago from a respected grower. long story short, he started with 8 plants then every grow went down a few plants, when he got to 3 plants he was getting more yield then with 8 plants, then he went down to 2 plants SCROG and got more yield then 3 plants, then he went down to 1 plant Scrog and didn't get as much yield as the 2 plants but isnt wasn't enough to have the trouble of 2 plants. i think he gets around or close to a pound from 1 plant SCROG with a 400w HPS cool tube. heres his 1 plant
002433.jpg
09721.jpg
006291.jpg
019101.jpg

IS that Lower big Perlite , then a layer of Ferts etc.?, then smaller Perlite and then the final layer of ???

Interesting!

And Man what a 1Pounder that is ;-)

Damn...And look at the size of that Stem over in the back ground....Can you say HUGE!

WoW

Thanks for the shots of your roots, the buds only tell half of the story :)
ANY TIMEXC
IS that Lower big Perlite , then a layer of Ferts etc.?, then smaller Perlite and then the final layer of ???

Interesting!

And Man what a 1Pounder that is ;-)

Damn...And look at the size of that Stem over in the back ground....Can you say HUGE!

WoW
ITS WAS MY OWN CREATION. CHUNKY PERLITE 4" IN THE BOTTOM THEN A 75+% PERLITE MIXED WITH SUNSHINE#4 THEM A LAYER ON TOP OF PERLITE. WORKED GREAT FOR ME. BY THE WAY THAT WAS ONE OF MY SMALLER STEMS:) THAT WAS DUE TO SILICA..

now THAT 1 POUND OF CLOE TO SINGLE PLANT IS AN EXAMPLE TO U GUYS. THE GROWER IS ON OF THE SMARTER GROWERS IVE MEET. HE THOUGHT ME ALLOT ABOUT GROWING. THOSE PLANTS WERE ONLY FEED TWO NUTES THE WHOLE GROW gh MICRO AND BLOOM A.K.A. LUCAS FORMULA! IN A DWC. THIS IS HOW HE GOT THE RESULTS. HE HAS ONE OF THE BEST ENVIRONMENT'S YOU CAN HAVE CO2 AND EVERYTHING. KEEPS IT SIMPLE WITH NUTES AND DOSE A WHITE WIDOW GROWING IN A SCROG. YOU WANT TO GROW THE BEST YOU LEARN FROM THE BEST HIS NAME IS (Rumpleforeskin) HW IS ONE OF THE BEST GROWERS IVE MET. LESS IS MORE SOMETIMES.
Yup nice pics man,
That plant in the pic above is sick,1 plant grown inside with only 400watts and getting around a pound,thats amazing...it sure looks killer:)
ITS BEYOND KILLER MY FRIEND. HUGE YIELD AND KILLER SMOKE. HE ONLY VEGED FOR 10 DAYS
sorry to hear of the hermies Irish, but glad you got those monster buds harvested and hanging!

despite very adverse conditions, I think you showed us how these panels perform and produce, so I'd say.......................................................

mission accomplished!

:bravo: :welldone: :goodjob:

:thumb:

THANK YOU SIR. IT GETS TO ME BECAUSE I AM OCD WITH MY GROWS AND I HAVE TO TOP MYSELF EVERY GROW AND I THINK I HAVE FAILED THIS GROW AS FAR AS QUALITY. THE QUALITY ON MY LAST GROW WAS SO KILLER I CANT EVER TELL YOU. BUT GIVEN ALL THE CRAZY STUFF I WENT THREW IN THIS GROW I HAVE TO PAT MYSELF ON THE BACK AND REMEMBER THINGS WEREN'T THAT EASY. I ALSO THINK ON MY 600W GROW GROWING NOT HYDRO PUT THE QUALITY ON SPOT AND THIS GROW HYDRO PUT THE YIELD THEIR.

THANKS FOR THE CHEERING UP, TO ME ITS NOT ABOUT WEIGHT ALL THE WAY ITS ALL ABOUT QUALITY, AND LOOKS WISE MY LAST GROW ONE. DONT GET ME WRONG THIS GROW HAS KILLER MEDS BUT JUST NOT AS GOOD FROM THE LOOKS. ILL HAVE TO SMOKE SOME. THIS FRI THEY SHOULD BE GETTING JARED THEN TWO WEEKS OR SO FROM THEN ILL HAVE THE WEIGHT. BUT I WONT DO YIELD PER GROUP OF NUTES SINCE I HAD HERMIES JUST TOTAL YIELD OF QUALITY MEDS.

Plant numbers mean nothing, total haul is where it's at. Overcrowding kills total haul for many reasons. I always take 3-4X number of clones that I need to cover contingencies and the rest get kicked to the curb in one way or another, foster homes best, but I just lost 4 sharksbreaths in the latest storm, they couldn't compete for space with the other clones in the floritorium. Oh well, que lastima! You have to think in terms of the space you have to farm because anyone who can cut clones can overproduce, but you only have so much room to finish. If you have the space and a south exposure, one of these is a good way to finish off the extras.
CloneDome1_01.jpg
CloneDome1_1.jpg

b:smokin:

Ah, I wish I was so lucky as to have this available to me. Good job taking advantage of Mother Nature's gifts.

Back
Top Bottom