1080w LED Inferno

its one of those deals where you wont get as much per plant put you will harvest fast/more a year their fore you will yield more, because of the less veg time. allot depends of the strain as always. ive seen some only get 1/4oz per plant and some get 1.5-2oz per plant. allot of the yield is also on the light wattage you use and environment you have.

Irish, I have a strain that only gets aprox 1/4oz per girl of dry bud when doing this 12/12 from the start type of growing method... I do a SOG with 48 girls under a 400w HPS in a 3x3 area.. Growing 12/12 from the start naturally creates lollypops with this strain I have so it saves me from having to manually cut off the lower branches. I do get more grows per year doing it this way.

Hey irishboy...I noticed you took the glass out of the led pannel.I am just curiouse as to why you did this.Was there a difference in plant reaction with out the lense or did this help out in cooling the unit.............................ps there are screws on the unit you could have just opened it up and saved the glass LOL?..I am only fooling but did this have a possitive affect by doing this.:bitingnails:

Irish, I have a strain that only gets aprox 1/4oz per girl of dry bud when doing this 12/12 from the start type of growing method... I do a SOG with 48 girls under a 400w HPS in a 3x3 area.. Growing 12/12 from the start naturally creates lollypops with this strain I have so it saves me from having to manually cut off the lower branches. I do get more grows per year doing it this way.

exactly! you get more harvest per year their for more yield, and all top quality buds. if theirs no plant count and no worries this is the way to go for sure.
so if your doing 12/12 from the start what nutes would you give them a mix of grow and flower ?
the plant still will veg for a few weeks but usaly just single colas.

Hey irishboy...I noticed you took the glass out of the led pannel.I am just curiouse as to why you did this.Was there a difference in plant reaction with out the lense or did this help out in cooling the unit.............................ps there are screws on the unit you could have just opened it up and saved the glass LOL?..I am only fooling but did this have a possitive affect by doing this.:bitingnails:

you cant take it out from the screws all the components are on top of the glass. its faster and easier to break the glass. when you look at it you cant see a difference until you put then on ur plants hanging, i get more crisp light with better foot print. if you look at those pics i took you can see the glass reflecting light back inside the unit. i am not saying it makes a huge difference, but to me its just like a HID reflector with the glass the less lumens you get.

51 pages already?? thats crazy!!.. I love all the great information just flowing through this thread..
thanks man, she already a big thread and its only been a little over 2 weeks.lol

All of your threads are fonts of information. I'm learning so much and am VERY grateful.
thank you! i am glad they can help thats my goal.

This thread is so full of good info, I vote to fire Ed R. and fully endorse "Ask Irishboy" :)
By the way its killing me waiting for this to be over, it aint gonna be no blair witch project, if you know what I mean.
Regards,
S.S.

This thread is so full of good info, I vote to fire Ed R. and fully endorse "Ask Irishboy" :)
By the way its killing me waiting for this to be over, it aint gonna be no blair witch project, if you know what I mean.
Regards,
S.S.

thanks funny "Ask Irishboy" lol.. but i cant take credit its all of you guys spreading the info and helping everyone. were putting all our info on the table and were all learning from it.

this weekend coming up ill flip 12/12. so things should take off. its killing me also waiting.

One thing i wish i would have done for this grow was use Coco as a medium, because i was reading it helps prevent root rot.

You can't say I didn't try to push you that direction. :)

i hear if i add some H2O2 will fight root rot is this true? the hydro store said no i have to use some $$ stuff but thought maybe they were trying to get paid?lol.

H2O2 is great at killing anaerobic things. All of the good critters are aerobic - they love oxygen; the bad bugs are anaerobic - they do not like it. I use a table spoon or two per gallon every time I water. Just add it to the res. I also put it in my sprayers for when I do foliar feeding, etc. Use the CVS 3% stuff - no stabilizers in it. It is very safe to use at these concentrations. It will not harm the plants - in fact roots love it. It will kill the baddies. Your hydro store does not want you to use this because it is bad for their bottom line ;)

My air conditioner is showing up tomorrow and I am looking to pick up some led's soon. Irish, you are a pioneer and an inspiration. Thanks. Anyone interested in these lights in norcal (707) we have a store with them.

You can't say I didn't try to push you that direction. :)

I was waiting for that one.lol. i will say u were right:bravo: i should have listen.
H2O2 is great at killing anaerobic things. All of the good critters are aerobic - they love oxygen; the bad bugs are anaerobic - they do not like it. I use a table spoon or two per gallon every time I water. Just add it to the res. I also put it in my sprayers for when I do foliar feeding, etc. Use the CVS 3% stuff - no stabilizers in it. It is very safe to use at these concentrations. It will not harm the plants - in fact roots love it. It will kill the baddies. Your hydro store does not want you to use this because it is bad for their bottom line ;)

so you think it will prevent root rot? i also heard it will kill microbes? they keep telling me to use HYGROZYME. And i do know it works great from what ive read on the web, but its pricey. so if i could use H2O2 and save money then ill be cool with that. i just want to make sure it will help prevent root rot?

My air conditioner is showing up tomorrow and I am looking to pick up some led's soon. Irish, you are a pioneer and an inspiration. Thanks. Anyone interested in these lights in norcal (707) we have a store with them.

keep me posted on how that air unit works please. my RH% have been around 15% so it perfect for it just want to make sure its gonna cool it good?

thanks man for the good word. means allot

Irish, yes the H202 will work to fight off the baddies in your water. Stupid shit is I KNEW this years ago and forgot(stoner move) and re-asked the q concerning it's use when cloning. But it will help. I read 30 ml per gallon but I have been using it at 10 ml per quart in my micro bubbler with no issues. I do have a question for the panel however... how long does H202 last in the water before it needs to be re-introduced?? .V.

Hi guys,
Have you countered problems dealing the grow led hydro web page. I cannot contact them via contac site. There is no verification code?! I like order some those powerful leds and ask a few question :)
You have got nice led tests irishboy, thanks for all good info...

Irish, yes the H202 will work to fight off the baddies in your water. Stupid shit is I KNEW this years ago and forgot(stoner move) and re-asked the q concerning it's use when cloning. But it will help. I read 30 ml per gallon but I have been using it at 10 ml per quart in my micro bubbler with no issues. I do have a question for the panel however... how long does H202 last in the water before it needs to be re-introduced?? .V.

cool thanks bro.

Hi guys,
Have you countered problems dealing the grow led hydro web page. I cannot contact them via contac site. There is no verification code?! I like order some those powerful leds and ask a few question :)
You have got nice led tests irishboy, thanks for all good info...

i just looked and its not showing for me either. maybe call him? (1-877-420-5331) or contact him threw his thread? 180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

so you think it will prevent root rot? i also heard it will kill microbes? they keep telling me to use HYGROZYME. And i do know it works great from what ive read on the web, but its pricey. so if i could use H2O2 and save money then ill be cool with that. i just want to make sure it will help prevent root rot?

I just cut out hygrozyme a few rounds ago and my root systems are doing so much better, and thats even with warmer temps in my res. My plants in the early stages seemed to like the stuff but then as time went on my root systems looked worse than before I started using it. And that shit is expensive, not as bad as the AN stuff sensizyme or sumthan like that. Either way I think both are way too expensive and I personally will not use it again.

Back
Top Bottom