12/12 From A - Z Widowlicious Strain By Gairbud

gairbud

there is nothing more exciting then being hired as consultant and/or then being asked to be on retainer as a personal grower for a collective. i have been retained to do grows for a small collective of smokers who have been clients for awhile of my over stock. they will be funding the entire startup and costs of the system and everything. this is another milestone in my growing life and i am very honored to do it. they only need about 2 to 3 oz per month and are sativa lovers. so i am going to do my very own strain for them as i got plenty of f4 crossback seed. they were f3 forward cross and f4 cross back. the strain is very stable with minimum phenos and a 70% ratio average of female seed and no hermies. the seed is now 14 months old but i store them very well so i expect 70% or greater viable germination.also they do better indoor then outdoor. and i have purchased wonder woman from nirvana for the next grow. they will love it. they have smoked my widowlicious before many times and the blue cronic[green crack] . and i know the types of strains and highs to make them very happy campers.

THE PLAN.
1.26.13 bid for material of co op , on retainer for grow.
12/12 A to Z C2W3 grow material fully funded. $1034.95 msrp.

Ferts and nutes for grow.
the list.
general hydroponics products.
MaxiBloom 2.21b x 1 @ 15.34
MaxiGro 2.21b x 1 @ 15,34
Koolbloom z.z.lb x 1 @ 29.40
foxfarm products.
Cha Ching 1 Ib x 1 @ 37.41
BeastieBloom 1 Ib x 1 @ 37.41
Sledgehammer Qt x 1 @ 21.95
Microbe Brew Quart x 1 @ 28.95
Kangaroots Quart x 1 @ 22,95
Superthrive 4 oz x 1 @ 11.99
Subtotal: 220.74
Tax: 17.66
Total: 238.40
Balance: 238.40

The system.
The 12/12 sativa system
Surge Protector with 8 outlets & Timer (tmsp8) x 1 @ 23.95
2x4 Tray Stand w/light Kit (hgsft24) x 1 @ 166.95
SG Light Ballast 600 Watt x 1 @ 139.95
Hydro farm Dual Outlet Analog Grounded Timer x 1 @ 14.95
Adjustable Sprayer Stake x 15 @ .90ea 13.50
Botanicare 2' x 4' Black Tray x 1 @ 70.00
Botanicare 20 Gallon Reservoir Lid x 1 @ 39.95
Botanicare 20 Gallon Reservoir Bottom x 1 @ 58.95
1/2" Tubing Per Foot x 15 @ .60ea 9.00
1/2" Barbed Tee x 1 @ 0.50
1/2" Barbed Elbow x 4 @ .52ea 2.08
Ebb & Flow Complete Tray Fitting Kit 2 x 1 @ 6.75
Smart Pot 1 Gallon x 15 @ 3.50ea 52.50
Pump Filter Bag Small x 1 @ 9.80
Active Aqua 160 GPH Submersible Pump x 1 @ 13.95
Single Outlet Air Pump x 1 @ 9.95
Medium Round Air Stone x 1 @ 2.95
Hydro Flow Barbed Ball Valve 1/2in x 1 @ 1.92
Yield Master II Classic 6" AC Reflector x 1 @ 99.95
Subtotal: 737.55
Tax: 59.00
Total: 796.55
Balance: 796.55

The Strain.
c2w3 WIDOWLICIOUS by gairbud. From seed to harvest grow. 15 pots. The seed.
The seed is naturally light to dark brown when ripe. not anything like the parents.
The plant.

The stats.
NAME: Widowlicious [c2w3]
STRAIN: white widow male/carmilicious female sativa/indica hybrid F4.
TYPE: indoor and can be done outdoors
METHOD: scrog or sog hydro or soil
PLANT HEIGHT: full outdoor season 7.5 feet
FLOWERING PERIOD: starts in sept. [depending on temps] and ends last week of oct. to first week of nov.[outdoor]. 12 to 13 weeks [indoor].12/12 is 10 to 13 weeks based on tricomes for high required.
AVERAGE YEILD: 11oz per plant strait up. scrog , sog or trellis 16 to 25 oz per plant .
FLAVOR: super sweet , candy of the gods.
MEDICAL: yes ,migraine relief , and brain cancer/tumor pain relief. also great relief for chemo nausea.
EFFECT: uppity long lasting hrs of fun. day time smoke, any time smoke, but is real ampy so hard to sleep if smoked 2 hrs before bed. very creative feelings. most report not much munchies and very little cotton mouth to none at all.

widowlicious.PNG
the strain
sativa_nutes.JPG
the nutes
DSC0006316.JPG
the seed.

how the genetics were done. white widow male crossed to very stony caramalicios female who is the mother.
f1 seed was grown and the best male and female from 100 plants were crossed for f2 forward cross.
f2 seed done the same way for f3 seed.
f3 seed i took the best male and put him back into the original mother for the f4 seed. all the females tested from f3 were averaging the mother. i have f3 seed still stored. all the f3 were at 5.5 feet.
the efects are great . this is a for real creeper strain as you feel right away happy and in 15 minutes the full effects kick in. 1 hit for light smokers . 2 hits for moderate to heavy smokers. 3 hits and you forget after 15 minutes you have a joint in your hands cause your way to happy to care . the draw backs are 50% report mild munches and 50% report slight cotton mouth to none. also if you try to sleep in the first 2 hrs of smoking you wont be able to. but after that you sleep very sound. also if you smoke to much you will be high the next day for most of the morning. duration is 5 to 6 hrs total on average. up part is 80% of the high and almost no down part at all.
22% thc is the lowest rating from side bud. highest ratted thc was from tops at 27% average, 26 low and 28 high from 3 samples the third was at 27.

the original white widow females from where i got the male from were at 28% across the board. and the caramalicious was at 22% across except the mother who came in at 24% from side to top.
the white widow traits i was after were major tricome and stony widow high. that passed thru 100%. the caramalicios traits i was after was bigger and faster buds and high thc/cbd/cbn very long duration and extreamly sweet taste all the traits passed thru 100%.
with this new grow i am going for f5 stabilization then f6 to f8 on a forward cross. wanting 90% 5.5 feet trait in stable f8. so i have f3 seed as well that all females came in at 5 to 5.5 feet. just incase i need to do some cross backs.

white_widow.PNG
White Widow

This strain is the strongest weed in the world.
The buds have so much THC on them that it is hard to see the bud at all.
The high is extreme and the taste divine.
This weed has won more cups than any before.
On the top of all dutch coffeeshop menu's (mostly the most expensive!)
A must for anyone who thinks they are a smoker !!

PLANT INFORMATION :
Type : Indica - Sativa mix
Climate : indoor
Yield : 450 gr/m2
Height : 35 - 60 cm
Flowering period : 8 weeks
Harvest : begin september
Stoned or High : Extreme high
THC level : strong 20% - 25%
Grow Difficulty : Moderate

the plan was scratched cause everyone wanted me to do the entire 12/12 grow seed in soil to harvest.
DSC002239.JPG
smart pots preped. seeds to be used above. almost no ferts to be used as the grow takes about 9 to 10 weeks total and the soil has enough in it. may use corective suplements and some flower nutes but for the most part this is an almost hands free grow.superthrive will be used in 1 drop for every 5 gallons as the b1 may get high/toxic.
the call for widowlicious [f4] was unanimous in the colectives vote. also the f1 aurora/papaya will be after this as the next stage to f2 . everyone really happy with the results , all testers gave a 10 rateing on the mother plants. so f1 hybred vigor is on hold for my widowlicious , back by popular demand.[ps.. and the seed will need the time to dry out some]

caramalicious.PNG
ESCRIPTION :
This delicious variety with BIG fat sticky buds and sweety caramel flavour is our favorite after dinner smoke.
Caramelicious has been bred for the last 15 years with great success and happyness.
This indica/sativa hybride is crossed back and selected on her sweety taste and great yield.
A beautifull plant loads of crystals sweety taste and a happy high. This plant is easy to grow - good for beginners.

PLANT INFORMATION :
Type : Indica/sativa
Climate : indoor
Yield : 450 gram / m2
Height : 35 - 65 cm
Flowering period : 8 - 9 weeks
Harvest : Early september
Stoned or High : Happy High
THC level : good 19 - 22%
Grow Difficulty : good for beginners

as the abc grow is comming to its close for this grow i will be replaceing the led's with t5's as they do better in 12/12 grows and i will be adding the other 200watt floresent to the system. with 10 weeks and 3 days into flowering i will have harvest and clean up to do.

3 seeds so far have cracked their shell and planted in cubes.
cubes soaked for 3 hrs in 5.5 ph r/o water.
then cubes rinsed with 6.8 r/o water.
ferts added to water and poured over cubes 1 gallon with 1/20 grow fert and 5 drops of root tone. then new hole poked in cubes.[the hole they have are too deep for seed.]
DSC002488.JPG
coco coir covered the tops and sprayer[water mister the hood] and tray filled to just below the cubes[not touching.]

DSC002656.JPG
DSC002645.JPG
DSC002636.JPG

the new soil pots. 20 pots air pots. so you can see and learn.
the strain is widowlicous and will be crossing it into itself for f5 and into skywalker ,girl scout and a few others as they need progression genetics.

got 4 seed strains going for this grow and so far 1 clone papaya beta #2.
widowlicious seeds by gairbud f4 24%
ice by nirvana 98 cup winner .25%
purple kush mendicino strain.33%
dks f1 by gairbud.27%
gdp mother from 2012 22% high cbd/cbn. to clone her and upgrade her genetics.
3 other strains on the way for upgrades.

damm good news . going to upgrade genetics on 4 strains. wow very cool .
DSC0027010.JPG
dks pa1 breeders samples.
DSC002689.JPG
gdp original mother for genetic upgrade and clones.
DSC002665.JPG
dks pa2 seed poped out and grew on its own. theese are always special.
DSC002676.JPG
ice special total germ time 17hrs and all poped up. so cool love that stuff.
also sour pic
bubba pic
and blue dream pic comming latter. :)

DSC002757.JPG
9 ice and 1 mindy purp
DSC002747.JPG
gdp mother for gen upgrade
DSC002738.JPG
buba mother for gen upgrade
DSC002728.JPG
blue dream mother for gen upgrade
DSC002718.JPG
p1 mother beta tall for upgrade and sour for upgrade.

DSC002936.JPG
beta D.K.S. #1 SEED 12/12 GROW. WITH 2 ICE SEED PLANTS
DSC002945.JPG
SKYWALKER OG AND HEAD BAND CLONES FOR UPGRADES.
SOUR CLONES NOT READY
BLUE DREAM CLONES NOT READY
GDP CLONES NOT READY.
BUBA CLONES FOR D.K.S.2 UPGRADE.

heres some update pics.
a very strong male of the D.K.S.#2 [85%indica/15% sativa][seed] with females of d.k.s.#1[seed] , skywalker female[clone] , ice female [seed], buba 98 female [clone][1st generation from original mother :), sour d female[clone] , and going to add gdp female #2 [clone], king louie [clone] , and skywalker og [clone] , and head band[clone] from the sorce :) and a cali blue dream[clone],to the current system. all for upgrades to for seed f1.
DSC003259.JPG
DSC0032412.JPG
DSC003239.JPG

only 3 plants havent showed sex yet culled only 3 males and 6 weak females.
i will be adding pics tonight as i move the last plants into the system.
the males genetics run at 25% thc and higher so do the females of the d.k.s. strain. and the the others range from 20% to 28% so a forward cross is needed to improve them all as the strains are a few years old now with no forward progression . the next step is putting an ice male into them all for extra tricome production in all the strains. then seperate them to different males on the forward cross to reenforce them again then take them to f5 and beyond.because of several growers will be growing clones from the best females for each step of the way for 1 to 3 grows[comercial] the improvements will continue untill each has their own power strains to pic ultimate mothers from. right now on the regular seeds i am at over 65% natural females up to 80% so the strains them selfs are way above the curve in reg seed feminized thru naturaul selection. no hermies show in any of the strains except the blue dream which is inherant in the blue dream strain recipee, when i did the blue cronic strain which took alot of grows i eliminated the hermies all together. less then 1/2 % under very bad conditions will one apear. i discontinued the blue cronic for now as quite a few cup strains got popular and blue cronic kicked their ass but what the public likes is the norm so i flowered the entire clone and seed crops and just ran out of the product 1 month ago. many people want it now as the market proved mine better but waiting 2 years for that to happen i already moved on to much better stuff the market is hungryer for now then i can supply so several growers are all helping out with the progress each with their own improved very popular products.they can name it anything they want , i really dont care about that, but when you here airbud or dks you know it is mine but i dont want the fame it just happens from time to time i am very carefull to stat underground as much as posible till fed laws change to all of our favor then i may peek out .

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom