150 Watt HPS in a 48" x 24" x 60" Tent

Got it JB. The Auto is swelling everyday. The Bag Seed is really budding. She has sites all the way down the stalks. Even in the places that I pruned are sprouting buds with no fan leafs. Once I get my nutes in balance I think they will really be monsters. I raised up the 2 Afghans and now have an even canopy. I did have my 2 CFL's on both ends of my HPS but I spread them out more to the left and right side. I notice a big difference in the light coverage.
update_0081.JPG
update_0092.JPG
update_010.JPG
update_0111.JPG

Hey guys what can I do for gnats? I have read that cinnamon, sand and even soapy water will help. Figured I would ask the pro's before I mess something up LOL!! I read that they eat the roots but they are nibbling on my buds! Can't have that.

Update. I just ordered some Blue Planet 2 stage grow and Bloom. I have been just giving the Auto molasses and water.I am in week 7 of a 9-10 week cycle.
auto_biodiesel_mass_012.JPG
auto_biodiesel_mass_010.JPG
auto_biodiesel_mass_007.JPG
auto_biodiesel_mass_009.JPG
auto_biodiesel_mass_008.JPG
auto_biodiesel_mass_006.JPG
update_0111.JPG
update_010.JPG

The leaves are starting to turn yellow. I assume it is in it's final stages of maturity
auto_biodiesel_mass_011.JPG

Well I hope to get the nutes in by the end of the week so that I can give her a dose before it is too late.
I just believe that she can fill out more. I took a pinch off the bottom buds and quick dried it for 3 days. Man she hits heavy with a head stone! The smoke was not harsh at all! I could taste the sweetness. I can only imagine what it will be like after it is harvested and cured properly. Oh yea she smells like orange peels and diesel.

I really wanted to stay with the tea for nutes but I read about the Blue Planet and since it is a sponsor on here I decided to support them and give it a try. I do not want to be closed minded. I will learn so much more by experimenting with other things until I find what works best for me.

Will update on the Bag Seed in few.

Back again with another update. Here are some pics of BB. She is in week 6 of flower. Again I have been giving her nothing but Molasses and rain water. I will start giving her some BPN 2 part series as soon as I get them in. Any advice from the pics would be greatly appreciated.
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_015.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_014.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_013.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_012.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_011.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_010.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_007.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_008.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_009.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_006.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_004.JPG
BB_Bag_Bean_Update_003.JPG

Sorry for the shitty pics but can someone tell me why the leaves are red and yellow? I know I am missing some vital nutes but what kind?
I hope the BPN will help solve this.

Bad news to report. Today is week 8 on my BDM Auto. She will have to come down. I will be having to move into a different apt next week and do not want to risk anything. I have a place to put my other ladies but the BDM is to easy to detect and funky at that. Here is what she looks like before the the final cut
BDM_FINAL_DAY_009.JPG
BDM_FINAL_DAY_008.JPG
BDM_FINAL_DAY_007.JPG
BDM_FINAL_DAY_006.JPG
BDM_FINAL_DAY_005.JPG
BDM_FINAL_DAY_004.JPG
BDM_FINAL_DAY_003.JPG
BDM_FINAL_DAY_002.JPG
BDM_FINAL_DAY_001.JPG

I had just fed them with the Blue Planet 2 nutes. Man did it swell over night!
I was supposed to let it run for 9-10 weeks. Can some one tell me if the pistals are looking good enough?
I see many Amber ones but I do not have a scope to really get in there and take a peek.

Now my BB and the 2 Afghans will be ok. They are easiest to conceal during my move.Pic of them a little later. I will saythis, Blue Planet nutes are great!! Just after one feeding with molasses and rain water and the colas look like they took a steroid shot last night!

I am doing a one day flush as she will be pulled tomorrow. Will that quick of a flush matter. I mean I have no choice but for future reference. I think the buds will be just how I like them. I feel like they are around 60/40 amber to milky. Any comments from the photo above would be cool.

Ok here is what she looks like. I do not have a scale as of yet but I will post the dry weight once it dries.
BDM_CHOPPED_002.JPG
BDM_CHOPPED_001.JPG

I wish I could have gone the whole 10 weeks but hey got to be safe!

Sorry to say that this journal is complete. After my move I had to get rid of my plants due to security reasons.
I will be back in a few ticks though. Just ordered some Caramelicious and 3 Critical Auto's. I did recieve the Blue Planet Nutes that I ordered and will be using them on my grow. Thanks for all the support that everyone gave and I hope you will tune into my next journal. Special shout outs to Wiz and JB42.

Re: 150 watt hps in a 48"(L) x 24"(W) x 60"(H) (4ft x 2ft x 5ft) tent.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom