150W HPS - 18 pics - 9 weeks flower

wow very nice ! I am doing my first grow same size closet with a 250 watt hps and was worried i didn't have enough light . you show me proof that i do . I am growing kandy kush and northern lights blueberry cross.I will get pics on as soon as i figure this out.Thanks for the post awesome.

Welcome to the show harry... I thought I would save you some looking, here is a link to our resources section... in it you will find lots of good info pertaining to the site in general. Amongst that info is a tut on uploading and posting your pics here on 420 Mag forum:
420 RESOURCES - 420 Magazine

That should get you going, if you need anything else, just holla... there are many helpful peeps here... :goodluck:

I will get pics on as soon as i figure this out.

Sorry, been gone for awhile from the site. Trying to piece my life back together. Getting stoned does not help.

how many times did you top

None, I bent and pulled and staked and tied, but never did I cut a single top. I did trim up the veg below the useful light level.

Some beautiful photos CJ, if the growing falls through, you could always get a job w/the local news paper... J/K M8!
Great job, keep up the faith... you are doing some nice work!

thanks brother

wow very nice ! I am doing my first grow same size closet with a 250 watt hps and was worried i didn't have enough light . you show me proof that i do . I am growing kandy kush and northern lights blueberry cross.I will get pics on as soon as i figure this out.Thanks for the post awesome.

I'm sure if you apply the knowledge available here, you will do great.

i didn't top at all the main cola on the one plant is as big around as a beer can and 12 inches long still have about 3 weeks to grow. I will get some pics on soon. I am feeding with fox farm tiger bloom.it is looking like maybe 5 to 6 oz on 3 plants. Then on deck i have 3 nl blueberry auto flowers and 2 kandy kush. Some say top some say don't guess I will have to try both ways lol .

i didn't top at all the main cola on the one plant is as big around as a beer can and 12 inches long still have about 3 weeks to grow. I will get some pics on soon. I am feeding with fox farm tiger bloom.it is looking like maybe 5 to 6 oz on 3 plants. Then on deck i have 3 nl blueberry auto flowers and 2 kandy kush. Some say top some say don't guess I will have to try both ways lol .

yummy,
good luck,, I cant wait to grow again, it would be nice to do it legally

This first one was my favorite showing a single purple calyx at the internode.
9weeks_Z07.jpg

9weeks_Z08.jpg

9weeks_Z09.jpg

them girls are BAD!

.............too f king small !!!!!

You were expecting a pound from that light, lol?

thanks much,
not bad for a first time indoor grow.
and I'm not even sure of the genetics, but I did get a seed, so hopefully I will see her again.

REALLY not bad for 150 watts.

yo basementd, well .... I do not mind the extra pics.

I was showcasing my buds from early 2010. But as much as I like the ease of the 150. I cannot justify any other improvement$ to the cab until I upgrade the light.

Yours looked pretty bushy down below the usable light. How did your buds turn out?

With that wattage of light and its lesser penetration than a 400-watt and above, if it were me I'd consider doing a scrog grow. That could well be an improvement, but a dirt-cheap one. Just a screen, hardware to anchor it down, and... well, that's about it.

there was alternative lighting in there as well. over head the 2-150s 1 parking lot one and 1 hort light. as the back drop i got a 4'x 4 bulb t8 at 32w a piece and then a mix of cfls here and there and every where :) the buds on the bottom were airy but the tops are tight as hell. still waiting to finish #1. As for penetration i just let them go ape shite and then wrangle them with pipe cleaners. to get the stem horizonal and then let the buds grow up into the light
1_11-28.JPG

Back
Top Bottom