1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Got some more stuff today. I bought 2 bags of canna coco. Bought some calmag plus and some PH adjuster. I got the canna coco nutes a and b. I've read some negative reviews on here for them but I got them for next to nothing so not gonna turn them down. Got my PH pen and TDS meter in the mail and calibrated. My tap waters 148ppm and sits at 7.5 for future reference. Finally I got my beans! So happy to pop them I'll be doing that in a little bit. The girlfriend wants to go eat before I start getting into that.

My first grow Mars II 1600w coco grow -- 1600W LED 5x5 Tent

Alright so I got the seeds all situated. I am just using the paper towel method. I decided on only doing 4 plants this first grow. I'm going to grow the smurfberry, thc bomb, purple cheese, and northern lights blue. So I PHd the water to 5.8 did the paper towel method and put them in a smart pot to keep them dark and put them in the grow tent to keep them warm.

The ones I'm growing.
420-magazine-mobile1020963395.jpg

The ones for next grow.
420-magazine-mobile1189809095.jpg

All ready to go
420-magazine-mobile80693719.jpg

All in the smart pot.
420-magazine-mobile840463345.jpg

Folded to keep the light out.
420-magazine-mobile1189010792.jpg

Hey Shoup welcome.

There's a lot of people in here who can help you on your journey, and most of them are making sense most of the time. :nomo:

If you have specific questions I will try to help you. Stay in touch by subbing my active journal using the link below. If you want a bell-to-bell complete tutorial on growing check out Project 21 using the other link. It's all there.

Good luck!

Peace, Hyena

Well I came home today after making a stop at the hydro store. Picked up some SNS 209. My mom's plant has gnats... woohoo! . So she was due for a watering anyways so I mixed up some and phd and watered. I'm going to need a humidifier. The humidity is staying pretty low after 2 days of running the system.

These are the numbers for temps and humidity
420-magazine-mobile951560464.jpg

I hang it so it's even with the canopy.
420-magazine-mobile922776719.jpg

Fuck those gnats I had a bunch of spider mites took me a while to get them to sodoff. If you have small hand towels, wet them and place in the tent till you get the humi. That PurpCheeso sounds amazing though, are you going to be topping these autos?

Pat's Mars Hydro II 700W Grow

Pat's Small CFL Grow
I just read like 100 auto posts today. The only thread I haven't read was the auto topping thread. That will be my read tomorrow while at work. I'll more then likely top them.

Subbed up man will be a good show good choice in led you will be really amazed what the Mars LEDs can do I own 4 and am looking to get more also if you would like any info on canna nute feeds more than happy to help out

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club
Welcome Velk. I almost bought some cheap unbranded LEDs from eBay before doing my homework. After reading reviews and everything I came to the conclusion Mars was the biggest bang for your buck. Are their better lights? I'm sure there are, but they also come with a price tag. I would have loved going with one of their pro series but went with the biggest I could afford.

For the humidity I think I'm going to use the bowl of water for now. I'm dying for these seeds to sprout. I can't wait to get them in pots and start this adventure already.

Welcome Velk. I almost bought some cheap unbranded LEDs from eBay before doing my homework. After reading reviews and everything I came to the conclusion Mars was the biggest bang for your buck. Are their better lights? I'm sure there are, but they also come with a price tag. I would have loved going with one of their pro series but went with the biggest I could afford.

For the humidity I think I'm going to use the bowl of water for now. I'm dying for these seeds to sprout. I can't wait to get them in pots and start this adventure already.

It's hard choosing led brand it takes a bit of research to see what's what the good thing about Mars is you get really good quality product at an affordable price I would like to try a black diamond perfect sun Goliath but the price is łcrazy over 1000 lol but realistically for that money I could get a bundle set of 900-1600s I'd love to try Mars new lights also there cree ones but they are still a bit pricey atm when they drop a bit ill have a look in to trying but for now the series 2 are perfect great coverage and penetration you have the big boy one aswell so you should see some good yeilds !

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Velk's 2nd Grow Journal - Mephisto Metropolis - Coco - LED

Velks 3rd Run - The Auto Flower Jungle

Agc Auto Growers Club

Good news! I checked my seeds before I left for work and all 4 have a tap root coming out. So after work I will take my mom's plant down to her. Clean the tent out from any of those gnats. There are dead ones blowing all over the floor of the tent. Prep my coco and pots then plant those seeds!

Ok hope everyone's well, it's a late night post for me. I should be asleep. So I came home tonight and took my mom's plant back to her and helped her set up her room so it was good to go. Came back and gave my room a thorough cleaning to get as many of those gnats out. I filled my 5 gallon smart pots with canna coco. Put them 2 at a time in the bathtub as it's cold and snowing outside currently, and soaked the coco with canna a&b and cal mag around 250ppm 5.8phd. All 4 had pretty good sized tap roots coming out. I poked a hole with my pinky and sprinkled some great white in the hole and along the surface. I put the seeds in tap root down and covered gently. Then watered lightly with the same solution as above. I took some tooth picks and poked them through the seed bags and made little flags to label the pots. Here are the pics. Forgive the led purple light. When it's on it overwhelms the regular lighting I have in the room.

420-magazine-mobile1712728734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1825558948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile438142692.jpg
420-magazine-mobile348382997.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1808253436.jpg
420-magazine-mobile984614161.jpg

Alright guys every single one is up and looking good. Northern lights came up first yesterday then thc bomb. Today Smurfberry and purp cheese poked through. Here are pics of them as the lights were turning off.
Room statistics:
420-magazine-mobile1529365645.jpg

Northern Light Blue: I think this one will be the strongest of the 4.
420-magazine-mobile1432414377.jpg

THC Bomb:
420-magazine-mobile138583064.jpg

Purple Cheese: most excited to grow.
420-magazine-mobile907166643.jpg

Smurfberry: this one seems the weakest.
420-magazine-mobile2133895868.jpg

Well yesterday after work I lowered the light a bit now that they are all out and have a true set of leaves on them. Don't have an exact measurment... kind of eyeballed it. I'm kind of winging this whole grow lol. I haven't measured and documented exactly how much of what I give. I just make sure my Ppms are in an acceptable range and make sure it's PHd. My humidity issue has kinda solved itself. Once I had the moist coco in the room it brought my humidity way up. Now my temps are a little high. Ordered an oscillating fan today. Went to Wal-Mart and what not but they're still not in season and they didn't have any. Humidity was sitting at around 65% and temps in the mid 80s during the day. At night down to high 60s low 70s This was before I removed the bowl of water and lowered my lights. Tonight when I get home from work lights will be kicking on and I can see how they reacted to my changes. I'll also get some pics as well.

Do you have fan in your growing room? If the temperature high,you may add another one?
Well yesterday after work I lowered the light a bit now that they are all out and have a true set of leaves on them. Don't have an exact measurment... kind of eyeballed it. I'm kind of winging this whole grow lol. I haven't measured and documented exactly how much of what I give. I just make sure my Ppms are in an acceptable range and make sure it's PHd. My humidity issue has kinda solved itself. Once I had the moist coco in the room it brought my humidity way up. Now my temps are a little high. Ordered an oscillating fan today. Went to Wal-Mart and what not but they're still not in season and they didn't have any. Humidity was sitting at around 65% and temps in the mid 80s during the day. At night down to high 60s low 70s This was before I removed the bowl of water and lowered my lights. Tonight when I get home from work lights will be kicking on and I can see how they reacted to my changes. I'll also get some pics as well.

Back
Top Bottom